Freestyle track feat Big Tim Feed for Feed

drage21

Whats good everyone!

Okay...so i havent posted in a while and thought i would come back on here and drop some feedback and see if i can get some on my own work too,

so this is a freestyle video from Big Tim, i produced the beat, was looking for some feedback on just everything, and anything, the video, beat, lyrics etc etc,

just anything about what you think of my channel and the video (s)

thanks guys

Like the beat a lot its a very nice piano arpeggio and the build up effects on it later feel in that perfect eerie trap feeling the piano was making. Without a rapper though i probably would've got bored of the beat it is a little repetitive but it is perfect for something like a freestyle video session good work.

That Piano/Synth(?) is the highlight of the song may be because it's too loud. I was expecting a beat to drop?! Is this a promo if so then I would love to hear the full track. Here's a tiny tip, either increase the volume on the vocals or lower the piano/synth. Anyways great melody and very engaging work overall.

Hey, not bad! The beat could definitely use some work, ie mixing, compression, mastering, etc. Kick drum could be beefed up and the overall levels should be reworked. As for the rapper...I honestly never really liked white kids rapping trying to be thug and shit. To me this guy just looks like a fool, had a hard time paying attention to the lyrics but they seemed decent. Just keep working on the beat and hopefully some day you'll run into a better lyricist who isn't so egotistical!

:cheers:

Shit was dope all the way around imo...the beat is raw as **** even though it never really drops....the vibe is raw.

track goes hard for sure .. the only thing with the beat is that I wish it actually dropped (as someone previously said) but regardless of that this is some good work

Thanks for the feed. I do wish the beat dropped although its nice as is too. I just was waiting for it the whole time and it never did lol. But nice work and that rappers pretty good.

Lyrics were on point you can def spit. I think the beat could have had a drop or something though. Still dope overall though

the rappin is on point IMO beat is lacking low end to be honest didn't hear anything would have made the beat way more like able to me. and some of the transition effect levels sounded a little high as well as playing for a little to long.

the beat is really dope love the drum pattern and piano melody and the rapper have a really nice flow ,good job!

Nice composition. Lyrics really suit the beat, flow is enormous (reminds me a bit of Plan B, haha), beat is pretty cool too.

Shit was dope bro..nice piano melody. i would love to hear the kick more i want to hear more drums overall, . i like the flow on the beat tho. He was spittin

Overall dope shit tho

Back