New Mixtape Famo! FB on a few tracks? FB Returned!

Tha5thElement

Govt. Flyboy/Producer/MC
3 Tracks off the Mixtape, 9/11. Reviews (on lyrics and/or production) would be really appreciated and if you're feeling these check out the full tape at http://Tha5thElement.com.
Download gets you 2 bonus tracks, one which features my new boy band, Tiger Blood.
More of a comedy boy band, but legit. Also, only "party" song on entire project. 3rd song is a quick video we shot with me on the 2nd Verse.

All Feedback will be returned!

No Change [Self Produced]

Enemies [Self Produced]

T.R.O.Y. 2011

Last edited:
I like the concept of the three songs and the beat are hot. On the rapping I think the delivery is a little shaky. I would say work on the delivery aspect of the tracks. Everything else was good. Keep doing your thing.

I checked couple of your tracks they sounded pretty good I liked "enemies" best of them flow & were on point!
nice joints

Getting complete 10 outta 10s thanks alot man, so yeah production wise, all the tracks I think are tight except "enemies" wern't feeling the vibe but its well produced, all the mixes are solid. Vocals, only felt "no change" just couldn't feel the rappers on the other tunes. Keep it up though bro

I listened to enemies and troy '11. Both of the rappers had very good, distinctive voices. My only issue, as others were saying, was that the delivery faltered in some small areas. Other than that, great work.

I like Enemies was the best, the beat and I like the feeling of the track a lot. I liked Troy '11 too, i thought both of the rappers on it did good and i liked the beat. I didn't really like the flow on no change but i liked the vibe

Nice production, sounds very proffesional. Good stuff, I will keep my eye on your work and check your music consistantly!

aye that shyt tight fam, got a good vibe to it, head bounce plus you killin that shyt

this some real shyt and the atmosphere of the track is too hard, the sample, and the vocals are mixed pretty good, maybe the hook could use a little more tweaking but your verse in particular was mixed hella good, especially the chopped part, the 1st was done good too tho, good shyt 4real

troy 11
Dope beat dope vibe
flow went well with the beat
the hook i can digg itt but it could improve
overall its a proper track keep doing ur thing
you'll only get better

I checked out TROY and No Change.

TROY - Definitely feeling the beat, and the verses were nice, only thing I didn't like is the effect on the chorus, just didn't flow well with everything else IMO.

No Change - The beat was cool, I liked it alot, but as far as the verses, I felt like you were rushing to fit too many words in and it came out a little sloppy, like others have said work on your delivery and I'm sure you'll improve alot.

Also, thanks for the feedback homie.

Enemies would be my personal fav of the three, had the best flow vocally and I was lovin the vibe the lead brought to the beat.

TROY was nice too, the vocals did it justice. Put together well, and the beat showed a little bit of progression which I liked.

I think the instrumental on No Change would make a good movie score, I could just picture it that way for some reason. The vocals came weak to me, no emotion to my ears. Sounds like they're just reading a script.

Damn this is defintiely hip hop son! I really dig this! I have nothing to say rather than saying this shit was FIRE!!! Keep hip hop alive!

my thread is on my sig! word

Back