Latest Beat Video by Medicine Man

MedicineManXL

Medicine Man
Wus good my FP family....I know it's been a minute since I posted any Beat Videos but here's my latest. I found this horn sample & had to use the staccato's they used, it's not a tutorial but just a quick showing on how I chopped it & then the making of the beat.

Subscribe on Youtube & don't forget to leave links for feedback.

It just got better and better throughout the video! This is some REAL Dr.Dre stuff! Seriously! :P

The piano key at 2:23 = DA BOMB!

Keep this fire up dude!!

btw nice desktop :D

Hey man,
I love this beat. It definitely has that west coast feel. If the Game used beats like this for his album, maybe the R.E.D. album wouldn't have been so shitty lol. Anyways, I liked the horns and the drum arrangement. In my opinion, the pianos get repetitive and they start to annoy me. I think you can change the piano to a more softer one in the second or third verse...perhaps even use it in a bridge just to give variation. Other than that, this beat is hot!

It's pretty dope the sample and the piano worked nicely together ithink an nice sine lead on the hook would have been super tight also id would add nice counter melody a pizzicato,strings or bells nevertheless good job!

I love watching other people make beats and seeing what they are doing, it makes me feel like im gettin better by watchin someone else make a beat. I really like how you used the sample, I know i wouldve taken into to a more east coast feel but I like what you did, everyone thinks different. I like the piano, high and low, a lot. Im really feelin this beat

Some feedback would be appreciated:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/i-try-fresh-air-feedback-4-feedback-381629/

Hey man,
I love this beat. It definitely has that west coast feel. If the Game used beats like this for his album, maybe the R.E.D. album wouldn't have been so shitty lol. Anyways, I liked the horns and the drum arrangement. In my opinion, the pianos get repetitive and they start to annoy me. I think you can change the piano to a more softer one in the second or third verse...perhaps even use it in a bridge just to give variation. Other than that, this beat is hot!

:hmmm: R.E.D was sick! To open an album with "the city" is a pisstake, the production on that was amazing, Game & Kendrick smacked it.

In regards to this beat, very nice, love the vibe. Keep up the work

Damn, this is so dope.. When I watch videos like this, Im so motivated to learn every day.. till I reach that level of skills. NICE WORK KEEP IT UP!!

Nice beat, and great easy sampling methods for those who want to learn beat production

That's HOTT man! Love what you did with the sample, and the keys compliment it perfectly. Definitely checking out some more of your stuff.

Keep it up!

Last edited:
Hey what up,

Thanks for hittin' my thread. I thought the beat was pretty dope. The keys really stood out to me. Sounded like some Dr. Dre stuff from off the Chronic 2001. Can't remember the song though... neways keep up the good work.

PEACE

Back