New Crazy Beat! F4F!!!

yooo this shit is dope ! I'm feelin' the transitions, the bounce, the phazer lazer soundin' samples, and yea...the dog barks are mad cool lol...keep it high bruh.

Pretty friggin sweet. Reminds me of Starkey. Have you heard of Starkey? You sound a lot like him.

Wobble bass for the win.. did you make this in FL Studio by chance? I know you can make the dub step wobble bass in the oscillator, and I've experimented with it a little... but I've never been able to have mine come out as clean as yours and transition as smoothly. Anyways.. dope beat man. I like all the sound effects you've got goin on... dog barking, synth laser etc. etc. ... keep it up man

I don't listen to alot of dub-step so its kind of hard for me to critique from a production stand point - but I love the synths and melodies you got goin, the drums are nice as well.

Wobble bass is pretty sick, I personally think you should put in some reverb on the drums to make them mesh better with the song, since most of the other instruments have a more airy feel to them. Might also bump up the diffusion on the strings to make them sound more realistic. Loving the eclecticness of the track overall.

Def not the kind of music I'm used to. I like the melodies and instruments you used, you should work on the mix though.

It's nice man I like the bark too gives it a unique feel to it. The track also while rooted in dubstep also a slight USA southern rap type feel to it from the drum beat. But its great though keep it up.

Back