New Beat! Weeknd Sample

this dope. that drake add lib is kinda too loud. it need that ambient feel like the whole track

Thanks All, Yeah It Is Kinda Loud, It Just Stands Out More Cuz None Of The Freq's In The Beat Are Interfering With It, It Stands Out Too Much

This beat is smoother and knock more than the original lol man great sample and def great mix I was feelin it

That track is fire! just turn that ad lib down a bit and your golden, i really like the vibe you get from this track, for some reason it kinda reminds me of Mayday - "Lando's Jam"

Nice smooth track. Good transition from the intro to the verse. Drake vocals fit nicely. I think that one or two snares are a bit off but thats easy to fix. Anyway, real solid track :)

beat is mad dope
Drake sample sounds too dry you already know its loud so u will fix that but make it sound more ambient like the rest of the track this is real dope
2:25 that clap is too dry as well maybe every other clap u could make it reverb if u know what i mean
i would add a bass synth that wont interfare with the sine bass but fill the empty space i hear in the beat
sorry if i sound too much lol i just really see alot of potential keep up the style tho i like it ur dope

Glad You Guys Like The Beat A lot, Yeah The Drake Chant Isn't Really Gelling With The Beat iGotta Fix It, Keep The Feedback Up With The Other Sounds Too!

Like this man, its so hard!! The sampling is good, apart from the Drake ad's the mix is nice. I like the laidback groove of this and the ambient sounds, this is real nice!!

good stuff bros! if u ever need another website to sell your beats, we will be glad to have a beat maker of your caliber at Beat Sqwad there are no fees, just 5% commission and if you are serious, you can come on over to the site now and i will approve you now since i am online right now.. and holla at me if you down wit sum collaborations

good stuff bros! if u ever need another website to sell your beats, we will be glad to have a beat maker of your caliber at Beat Sqwad there are no fees, just 5% commission and if you are serious, you can come on over to the site now and i will approve you now since i am online right now.. and holla at me if you down wit sum collaborations

got u bro ill think about it

Back