New Beat on SoundCloud -F4F As Always

Pretty well mixed.. I like when the heavy bass comes in, it gives the beat that floor shakin club vibe. I also like how you switch the melody up with the bassline. I wish tho that this beat had more drops and stronger transitions, really giving it that buildup and suspense that it lacks. Drum tracks were good, could have probably used a little more variation in the instruments tho.. maybe added a few more sounds to make it a little more unique. Overall it's nice beat dude, good work! Keep it up! Gave you a follow on soundcloud.

Check me out!!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eams-reality-mixtape-quality-f4f-100%-411667/

nice beat, like the harshness of the sound on the main melody, nice drums.. only thing I would say is that the addition of another instrument would totally set this song off

Banger! Another instrument could add to the song however, I see how you left room for the hook. Once the artist adds a hook, the addition of another instrument could compliment the hook.

Nice job, man. I would recommend adding something on to your high end though, like an extra synth or something around the 1-3 kHz range.

the mix is nice. This is a real nice club/dance track. The melodies are good

Last edited:
REally catchy riff! :victory: like it. IMO EQ was needed on this track to separate bass frequency from the phat beats. Or is it just the quality of the upload? keep up the good work.

this is sick -- that clap is hard (but it's a little heavy on the right side pan); the energy on this is dope though, the synthwork is so tight and the bass is slamming! dope job man, this is nice

I could hear this in a club or something. Really nice. Love when the bass gets going. Nice job man!

Check my SoundCloud for some Electro/Dance beats, and be sure to listen to my newest song below! Peace!

Back