My Music, Constructive Criticism is Appreciated. :) (Will Give Feedback in Return)

Hey Guys, Anthony Avanessian here. :D

I've been making music for a while now and I would really appreciate it if people listen to my music and give me some constructive criticism. :)

My Most Recent Track - "Forest by the Sea" (I really would like Constructive Criticism for this specific track)

More Piano and Synthies - "Counter Vertigo"

Piano and Synthies - "Lonely Isle"

An Electro House Track - "Electrovelocity"

A collaboration with the same friend - "Surreal Fantasy"

A remix of a friend's song - "Out 'n' In (Dnaha - Out Remix)"

Simple, Happy Tune - "Don't Feel Bitcrushed"

My Dubstep Work in Progress - "Spark"

A Lot of Synthesizer Play - "Chipmunk Chorus"

A Remake of an Old Song I Made - "Have a Little Bit of Fun"

My First Track I Ever Uploaded - "Unknown I"

I put the links anyway, just in case if the player doesn't work.

All constructive is appreciated. :) If there is something wrong with any of the mixes (a sound overpowers the other, or it sounds muddy), or any way I can improve on my music in general (structure, quality, etc), I would gladly appreciate any tips. :)

Thanks for Reading and Listening. I hope my music didn't make your ears bleed. :P

I checked out a few tracks. Nice stuff man! I left a few comments on your soundcloud dropping some here as well. I will check out more of your work later.

I really like the chords that you used and the different effects around .60

Nice effect at the intro, sweet build up. I would love to hear a house beat post build up

An Electro House Track - "Electrovelocity" I dig the reverb effect you have in the intro

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Please check out this track for me.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ural-intercourse-piano-jazz-track-f4f-412160/

So many tracks...

For Forest by the Sea, I think there should be more dynamic range and more stereo imaging in the song. You can do that through more panning on the smaller instruments. On the main synth I think a fuller sound, some subtle chorus effects, and some LFO on the panning. Better yet, you might want to layer the synth with a second or third one.

I checked out a few tracks. Nice stuff man! I left a few comments on your soundcloud dropping some here as well. I will check out more of your work later.

I really like the chords that you used and the different effects around .60

Nice effect at the intro, sweet build up. I would love to hear a house beat post build up

An Electro House Track - "Electrovelocity" I dig the reverb effect you have in the intro

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Please check out this track for me.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ural-intercourse-piano-jazz-track-f4f-412160/

Thanks, I'll check out the comments on soundcloud, I'll also listen to your track.

So many tracks...

For Forest by the Sea, I think there should be more dynamic range and more stereo imaging in the song. You can do that through more panning on the smaller instruments. On the main synth I think a fuller sound, some subtle chorus effects, and some LFO on the panning. Better yet, you might want to layer the synth with a second or third one.

Thanks, the song felt a bit squished and cluttered personally, I just didn't know how to fix it up. I'll try out what you said, Thanks again man. :)

Thanks for the feed. listening to forest by the sea. I think this needs better sound choices. They all sound very generic to me, and the sounds remind me of the zelda gameboy game lol. You obviously know how to put together music though so I'm sure you can make more professional beats when you get better sounds. Overall I like what you're going for with this beat. Nice work.

Now, "have a little bit of fun." it seems your beats are usually really consonant and upbeat. All your chord changes are nice, you just need better sounds as stated before.

listened to counter vertigo. Great chords and melody. Overall really well put together track. I would just suggest maybe beefing up the lower end and making your synths more powerful and full. Keep up the good work man.

Listening to "Forest By The Sea".. sounds like something that would be on a video game or a movie soundtrack. Good sounds. Wasn't much of a fan to the drums. I like the melody though. Peace sir.

the first 3 tracks are unique, i cant really place them in a genre. thats some impressive stuff!!! brilliant!!!

Here to return the feeback. From listening to a few of you beats, my first advice is to upgrade you VSTi's. You sounds and sample are low quality and that makes it sound very amateur. Also, upgrade your drum samples. They sound very thin. I remember when i first started making beats. Once i got high quality VSTi's and drum samples.......my beats starting sounding professional. Then after that i learned about mixing and mastering......now I'm at a level where i can comfortably say my beats can compete with the songs on the radio. Keep grinding man!

Back