New Beat "Foreign Cars" my 5th Beat F4F Link Me

love this beat... gotta a great feel to it... arrangment is on point.... gotta great vibe ..... drums are sick... everything all good

cool beat i like the melodies and the drum pattern is cool too
has a nice ambient feel to it
keep doin ur thing

it really has good chilling I like the melodies and the instrumentals you chose ,the drum progression is pretty good however, it be honest I really didn't like kick neither the tom sounding at all. Overall decent beat keep it up .

it really has good chilling I like the melodies and the instrumentals you chose ,the drum progression is pretty good however, it be honest I really didn't like kick neither the tom sounding at all. Overall decent beat keep it up .
Appreciate the honesty man...i still gotta lot of work to do just feel free to always let me know what you think and ill do the same for you

I'm feeling the vibe. The drums...im not feeling drum the samples....and they just need to be mixed down better. They also sound a little low. Could improve the overall mixing as well. I like the synth and bass guitar. Its definitely a good start. Keep grinding fam. Here's my link:

https://soundcloud.com/chah/pound-cake-remix

Back