Need feedback let me know f4f as always

Dude this is too dope!
Really open, airy feel using your whole stereo field, nice choice of samples and I always dig when people bring that jazzy feel into it.
The vocal comes over real smooth and sits with enough presence in the mix without that screaming top end like some people go for.
We've got to hook up a track together man. I messaged you!

I like it a lot dude. Cool flow and i like the multi syllable rhymes while staying on topic. And some real lyrics too. It's not the usual style i listen to, it's really chill. Only thing i'd suggest to work on is your voice/delivery. Don't really know how what to say about it though because i hate that part of rapping myself. I think it might sound better with a little more enthusiasm, less monotone sounding. Hard to explain but i hope that helps

You already gave me feedback, which i appreciate, but other people can leave me feedback here if they want
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...feedback/fast-16-bar-verse-i-recorded-458296/

Sick beat man , dig that sample and composition . also flow is dope , sound clean overall , keep up that good work g

Dope beat and dope flow, I really like that sample. Tho the mix is a bit dry to me but that flow brings it up to another level. Hope to hear some more from you soon!

I really like what you did with that sample, good beat with it. Drums also on point. Not much else to say other than keep these solid beats going man.

The beats got a nice feel to it. Your vocal blends well with the vibe. The mixing was aaight. Very nice track. The flows sick and lyrics coo

I like the beat and the lyrics are Ok, But whoever was rapping needs to work on his flow and cadence, but his presence is great. the beat definitely has the Old school feel, and is definitely dope, Keep up the good work man, hope to see more from you and Kapo.

Love the beat on this, it could use a bass line and some thickening/layering on the drums to add to some fullness. As a full song the artist is cool but not my favorite really, cool listen overall but could use some work on the mixing both on the beat and vocals.

Back