Hip-Hop/G-Funk/Electro beat.. take your pick! feedback returned asap!

Nice one, it's really g-funk no doubt, although it does have some electronic music details.
One little thing i noticed, and maybe it's just me, don't you have too many things on the right side of the mix? I really hear a significant panning diference.

really diigging the bass line - and the name summer cruise really captures the vision of the track - and when the sax comes in at 1:00 -NICE!

haha whoa, this is definitely a nice multi-genre beat here. It's like 'Jazzy G-Funk Electro Lounge Hop' haha. I like it, well, I like the vibe anyway. Some of the sounds (like that sax that comes in around the one minute mark) sounds too generic/stock. Sounds could use some upgrading, but the structure is there and the composition is nice. Has a nice early 90's nostalgia with the progressions you use, could see someone doing a nice track reflective of their youth. I'd say the track has a pretty limited audience, could easily see a lot of people passing on this one, but it's an interesting go around man, I can vibe with it!

return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...r-sample-beat-sample-hook-feed-4-feed-369229/

Back