How's my beat game? F4F - Re4lity

Re4lity

What's going on you guys, just looking for some feedback and what not!

Leave your links as well so I could give them a look, see!

Here's my link: http://soundcloud.com/re4lity

---------- Post added 09-10-2012 at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-09-2012 at 03:10 PM ----------

bumpity bump bump

Last edited:
sick joints man! really nice synth and percussion is dope. i really like ur club joints (exotic life and beach house) the most out of what you got up there.. imma follow now u definitely got some talent

I think your beat game is pretty good man. When I read the feedback you gave me, I was confused as F as to what it meant. However, I listened to most if not all of the songs / beats that you have on soundcloud and in doing so, I believe I was able to glean a little more as to what your feedback meant. You definitely go pretty big sonically (at least IMO), and I think you pretty much pull it off. I have to say I was pretty impressed by several of the tracks.

On the "Ray Bands" remix, I can say with certainty, that I like your remixed version better than the original. I disliked that track on the album even though I am a B.O.B. fan (actually thought the entire album was a step back quality wise from his first album but that's neither here nor there). The main point as it relates to you and your production is that for me you actually made a version of that song that I like, which I find impressive.

The one question I have when I listen to some of your stuff is what are your intentions as far as the use of the beats? Do you intend them to be rapped over, stand on there own, sometimes both or none? I would be interested to know the answer, so hit me back on that if you can. Pretty solid stuff man, nice work! Keep it up, seems like you have a lot of talent.

I really appreciate the feedback you guys, @MPGenius thanks a lot man, yeah sadly talent alone isn't what it takes to be successful in this industry nowadays..waaay too much clutter.. =/ but yeah as for the beats I'm not too sure..yes & no..I want to work with artists & all of that but I just haven't found an artist to work with just yet!

hey re4lity, your music is pretty good, something I could see myself on. check out my songs with vocals by me. sound the alarm and subliminal criminal
you just need good placement for some of these beats. one thing tho is that they sound commercial to me a little, or I mean more pop than hop, which
is not a bad thing by any means. I would love to work with someone like you that has talent, on a full project.
INDO's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

^^ I appreciate that indo, yeah I wish placements grew on trees -_- lol but yeah I can do more Hip-Hop, but I feel as if my strong points are in Club/Pop joints, love to make people move! hahah and I would def be down to work...hmu TheRe4lity@gmail.com

Your very talented. Very mainstream but also has a unique style. I could see any of these songs being on the radio

wow man. all your beats are on Fire!! get yourself some exposure man!

thats crazy man. keep up doing what your doing. your skills are past regular producers nowadays. keep it up and you will eventually blow. but try getting some exposure, you dont have to change your beats or anything xD just promote them more.

man im not even in to some of the styles you bring but man you make it so hot I got to like the beats anyways.

Get somebody dope to rap over your beats and you'll be fine. but dont go with wack rappers cuz your beats are real high quality and they will just mess it up.

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eaven-sabelo-remix-soulbeat-feed4feed-417956/

SHIT! ugly. crazy. mindblowing. love it! keep it going man, your definately got it going on!!! xD love the drums!

aaahhh thanks you guys!! I appreciate all of the feedback!! =D & @Sabelo Lol I knoooow man exposure/marketing is my WEAKEST link smh I have to really get that up to par -__-

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Just posted a new track right now!! Let me know what you guys think! =D

your productions on point man, its the other way in my style of producing, but i know quality when I hear it, great mixdowns and nice switch ups too in your tracks, really good work keep doing what you do!

Back