F4F!! Looking for feedback on this new track!! Feedback Returned!

Felt your intro was too long. I wanted the beat to drop when you had that sweep at the beginning but it went into a reverb kind of thing and I wasn't digging that or how that transitioned into the beat. Felt you could have placed that reverb thing somewhere else as a break or hook. But I'm diggin' the beat you have. Where's your kick at? Either bring it out more in the mix and/or have it hit heavier and fatter. Could have had a sweep or a transition at the end from the break and back to the beat. Overall, I'm diggin' the drums and sounds you got going tho!

Give back some love when you can!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...[f4f]-drake-ambient-beat-464795/#post49734144

I appreciate the feedback, yeah the intro is a little long then the standard 4 bars it was 8, but that's a filter over the beat not reverb, and there's a pretty thumping 808 in there what kind of speakers/monitors do you use how do they perform on the low end? I'm only curious because I played the beat mixed down on about 7 different systems/setups before I put it out, to hear my mix in various environmentd and platforms, and it seemed to bang on all of them, so I'm wondering if it's my actual mix, or just possibly your monitors? Let me know because I'm curious.

Hey im new here and you have my first post! Anyway, i agree with the intro being a bit to long. It might still work with some interesting automation on some filters. Just a thought. The kick could come out more for me but not a huge problem. (Using KRK monitors btw.) I like the dark feeling and them SNARES! haha. But yea just develop it more for me.

Back