F4F Futuristic RnB beat - Io /ˈaɪ.oʊ/ -the Moon- Plz check this!

djcoollow

This time I tried to use some synth sounds to make a futuristic vibe.

I will appreciate any feedback from you. Thanks for listening.

Very cool beat, and a lot of really unique ideas. You might wanna double check some of your mastering though, because I think your kick is getting distorted. Great work!

Very cool beat, and a lot of really unique ideas. You might wanna double check some of your mastering though, because I think your kick is getting distorted. Great work!

Thanks man. I guess I gained volume too much after compressor. I will definitely fix it later.

I love those idm noises!! i have played with them in logic for hours before! this reminds me of like an rnb take on the wii menu or something i really dig it! i think the kick could use a lil more punch tho. a lot of nice technical stuff in here as well. cool little tune here! keep it up man! check me out!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-about-addictionf4f-always-returned-476615/

Really appreciate your feedback! I gave feedback to ur music too. Yea it is amazing that How Logic has some dope ass Loops and samples. Not trying to depends on it but put them like seasoning on my beat. Thanks man.

good job

bruh this is good I can feel the rnb in it and it does have a serious futuristic feel to it. And what you said about the loudness I have the same problem too lol.

Check me out ------

Back