DJ Shadow type Piano Hip Hop Beat (F4F)

hrpilm

Once again inspired by DJ Shadow, samples mixed together, just having fun with it. I know the bassline is not too prominent, but had difficulty changing it. Hit me with whatever you have :)

i digg this man...nice piano...the strings i feel are a bit to dominant for an mc to hop on...however if this is just for intstrumental then its all good man..this is mixed nicely otherwise..i reall dig this man

Returning the feedback. That piano sounds so dope. Sounds like something u can tell a story with it. Nice strings too. Feel little lack of baseline but still sounds nice. It just needs a right artist to go on it.

Piano and drums were dope, but strings were some what too strong for my taste. Overall dope beat man. Keep it up!!

Returning feedback.

Greetings.

I like the dark tone of this track. The sample is nice, and the mood is present. I think I also feel the pacing of the drums was a little safe. Nice work. Keep it going.

Please return the feedback on this exclusive preview of my next beat tape, SPACE TOAST VOL. 4 here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/space-toast-vol-4-coming-|-f4f-478349/ If you enjoy this travel, remember that you can download it for free and much more free content by joining the Space Travelers Program here.

- TTT

real good work on this man. i can see an emcee goin real deep on this track. the piano melody and strings that come in really create that vibe. this beat is jsut missing a bassline imo to make it really stand out

Agree that the strings come in too hard, I recognise that drumbeat, but yeah, it's very melodic and the structure is nice and it's never a bad thing to be inspired by DJ Shadow.

I love this beat. The piano, the cello, and the drums are just so sick and raw. I could really hear someone putting some emotions into this. My only problem is you should have added more strings. It would have gave it much more emotions. However, the beat is great as is. The mix is superb.. Just put it in a more song structural.

I like strings a lot! The strings and the piano complimented each other. It also had an inspirational, old-school hip-hop flow! I enjoyed it, keep producing bro!

Back