New Les Fleurs Sample (F4F Always)

sounds very good! maybe at the break bring it down to a minor chord then slowly build back up to the original sound when it comes back in or for variation every so often raise the synth or an offbeat sound a half or whole step

sounds very good! maybe at the break bring it down to a minor chord then slowly build back up to the original sound when it comes back in or for variation every so often raise the synth or an offbeat sound a half or whole step

Thank you for the feedback, Bryan Green!

My apologies for not getting to your thread sooner man, I've been a bit MIA. I really like the mellow feel of this beat along with the panned percussion. It stands well on its own without needing a main artist on it, dope track!

My apologies for not getting to your thread sooner man, I've been a bit MIA. I really like the mellow feel of this beat along with the panned percussion. It stands well on its own without needing a main artist on it, dope track!

Eh no worries fam and I appreciate you returning the feedback! That type of quality in sticking to your word will get you far and I appreciate that! Following you on SC now and def digging your tracks - that Marilyn Monroe is fire and still maintains a Neptunes feel!

Back