BRAND NEW TRACK RnB/HipHop track. THIS IS A MUST LISTEN TO!!! SERIOUS!!!

Trumack00170

BRAND NEW TRACK RnB/HipHop track. (Remixed and remastered)

Check out the BRAND NEW track by T$RK-T$RK feat. Tvet off my upcoming mixtape and tell me what you think. Ok after the feedback I got from the people on future producers I re-did this song. Tell me if the mixing and mastering is better or if there is still something wrong with it. Thanx

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

I made the beat, produced the track, rapped on the track and did the mixing and mastering. Just in case someone asked that question. LOL

Last edited:
Sounds like your singer has a lisp or something and it mildly detracts from what she's saying. Your mix could use some work as far as vocals go, but your beat is mixed pretty well. I def dig the accents you used on the melody. Not a bad track, but not my fav song ever.

Sound Choice: 10
Mix: 6
"X" Factor/my personal feeling: 7

Overall: 7.6

When you get a second, if you could hit me back with some feedback, I'd REALLY appreciate it!
Link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ixtape-famo-fb-few-tracks-fb-returned-381624/

Nice track bro the beat is tight the singer was alright I thought some reverb would make the her vocal softer and bigger. Nice rapping

I wanna say thank you to everyone that left feedback on my track. I re-did the track and took everyone's input and made the track better. Take a listen to the new and improved track and tell me what you think. Thanx

Last edited:
I don't know if it's me but your initial lead syth was coming through just a bit hot.. the beat sounds good, and it is mixed pretty well I do like it.

let me know what you think of my ish AlexXx Soulsonic

Good song, musically it's very good, lyrics are also pretty good - keep it up! Appreaciate your work on this as you did all the stuff ;)

Back