Awesome. Check out my new Dubstep Hiphop track. Feed4Feed

pos1den

Check out my new Dubstep Hiphop track. Still practicing the dub sound so it sounds more hip hop than anything.
As Always Youtube kills the quality abit. All feedback returned.

I like this beat, nice automation of the bass. This has everything except one thing, a nice heavy bassline to pull everything together. Get that and your set, nice work.

I like this beat, nice automation of the bass. This has everything except one thing, a nice heavy bassline to pull everything together. Get that and your set, nice work.
I was thinking that but I wouldn't even know where to start. Thanks.

yea if you would just put a massive bassline in there this track would go form good to great but other than that its really cool i have never heard anyting like this keep it up man

normally im not much of a dubstep fan but mostly because i dont understand it but that beat caught me and held my attention all the way through so i say job well done and keep them coming -Hsu

yea if you would just put a massive bassline in there this track would go form good to great but other than that its really cool i have never heard anyting like this keep it up man

normally im not much of a dubstep fan but mostly because i dont understand it but that beat caught me and held my attention all the way through so i say job well done and keep them coming -Hsu
Thanks. I need more practice but I'm happy with the vibe of it.

sounds cool man! On here I agree it sounds like it might need a bass line, but once you listen to it live/ on a system, if the drums are heavy enough you may not want to add the bass. Alot of people drown out the drums, and loose the feel with bass. So, I think it might be good as is!!

Im really digging this man.. I'm with everyone else though.. You need some more bass.. The sounds you are using are sick as **** though. Drums, synths effects.. Everything.. Love that piano that comes in around 1:15.. Very impressed. Arrangement is amazing too.. track is constantly fresh. One thing you should try is some more glitchy stuff. Izotope makes an awesome plugin for this called stutter. Also, you should incorporate some 1/3rd or triplet notes into your wobble bass. It will make it sound more dubstep-y authentic..
Anyways. good work
Feed 4 Feed.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-lane-tribute-beat-feed-4-feed-always-416309/

Im really digging this man.. I'm with everyone else though.. You need some more bass.. The sounds you are using are sick as **** though. Drums, synths effects.. Everything.. Love that piano that comes in around 1:15.. Very impressed. Arrangement is amazing too.. track is constantly fresh. One thing you should try is some more glitchy stuff. Izotope makes an awesome plugin for this called stutter. Also, you should incorporate some 1/3rd or triplet notes into your wobble bass. It will make it sound more dubstep-y authentic..
Anyways. good work
Feed 4 Feed.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-lane-tribute-beat-feed-4-feed-always-416309/

Thanks for the advice. Stutter would be cool. I just might take the time to add a bassline with some cool sounds. Thanks for the positive feedback. Will F4F.

All I can really say is that you need to fatten your wobbles, maybe add some distortion. The people who gave feedback before me already said the majority of things i was going to say. Great job, this is very unique. :D

Keep doing what you're doing. :)

Not much of a fan of this genre, but i think you were probably missing bass like i hear in some tracks like this, nice wobbling though, its more dubstep than hip hop to me too.

Nice track.. great melody and arrangement.. only thing is the lower registers need to be more prominent.

Back