Afghan Rappers. Song called "Turn Up". Feedback for feedback.

This is dope. Has that Hyphy vibe which will get the club jumpin' hard. The mix is on point, everything sounds crisp and clear. "Man they say Afghan ni**as can't rap, mother**** that!" haha Dope.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

This is dope. Has that Hyphy vibe which will get the club jumpin' hard. The mix is on point, everything sounds crisp and clear. "Man they say Afghan ni**as can't rap, mother**** that!" haha Dope.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

Thanks man! Yeah i agree this is definitely a club track. Just left feedback for you on your page.

I like this man, I can't believe they afghan xD...nice club track I can hear this shit gettin them females on the dance floor easily.

Hahaha this is awesome! I like it a lot!
1. Beat is solid...nice sounds and I like the orchestra hit! And the overlying highs and lows...solid!
2. Rapping is pretty solid too! Very impressed.
3. Mixing and Mastering......that's hot!
4. Overall it's pretty solid! Club Banger for sure!

If you could check my stuff out I'd appreciate it!

https://soundcloud.com/lew50

I like this man, I can't believe they afghan xD...nice club track I can hear this shit gettin them females on the dance floor easily.

It's true....they all Afghan man lol. Yeah i agree. Definitely single material worthy. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Hahaha this is awesome! I like it a lot!
1. Beat is solid...nice sounds and I like the orchestra hit! And the overlying highs and lows...solid!
2. Rapping is pretty solid too! Very impressed.
3. Mixing and Mastering......that's hot!
4. Overall it's pretty solid! Club Banger for sure!

If you could check my stuff out I'd appreciate it!

https://soundcloud.com/lew50

Appreciate it man! Checking out your link right now.

beat is dope man , clean mix , lyrics and flow are sick , really dig this overall , keep up that good work mate

beat is dope man , clean mix , lyrics and flow are sick , really dig this overall , keep up that good work mate

Cheers mate! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

good song deff a club banger... beat is dope.... rappers all go in.... mix sound pro... great work all the way around

https://soundcloud.com/coolfromtheave/i-love-you-by-cool-from-the-1

Thanks man. I just left feedback on your post.

I like the beat, being born in the bay it's definitely in my alley, and I liked your rap references... they really got my attention to listen to your lyrics, good stuff... keep in touch with that producer lol

Great job laying in the vocals. Mix is right on. Very good job. I must be honest I think the beat itself is a bit dated like 2003ish but the rappers made it work. I thinks overall this is a very professional sounding polished product. Good work.

I like the beat, being born in the bay it's definitely in my alley, and I liked your rap references... they really got my attention to listen to your lyrics, good stuff... keep in touch with that producer lol

510 stand up! lol. Much love fam.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Great job laying in the vocals. Mix is right on. Very good job. I must be honest I think the beat itself is a bit dated like 2003ish but the rappers made it work. I thinks overall this is a very professional sounding polished product. Good work.

I do agree the beat is a little outdated. And thanks, i tried my best to make sure it has a polished mix down.

Back