3 New Beats! Feed4Feed!

F

FCNYJordan

Whats Up FP! Check Out My 3 New Beats "Who Im Becoming", "Lack Of Visual Empathy", & "In My City" At My SoundClick www.JordanGranadosBeats.Com

Also Drop Links So iCan Leave Feedback I'll Return It ASAP, Thanks!

Last edited:
out of those 3 i liked In my City the best but i liked the lights beat better them all them! really good beats with really good production

thanks for returnin my feeed means alot!

lets keep it rollin

all the beats are dope af bro "IN MY CITY" ****in knocks , thats that drivin thru the city at night type of shit , rappin about some real shit

Who I'm becoming -

Nice heavy pad and bass sits nicely but I think you could work on the mix just a little bit more. The applause or whatever needs to be adjusted imo.

Lack Of Visual Empathy -

Cool beat not really feeling it but its simple enough that a message could be spit over it and it would sound pretty hard.

In My City -

Nice presentation great beat for lost of characters to get a message off. What is the pad your using as the lead its real dope. Cool elements and sampling. Nice work.

Got some fresh ideas and some pretty solid skill with your instrumentation and drum work. So keep it up!

i really like the 3 beats, but i dont like the drums that much, they sound soft..., i think the beats would sound better with harder drums, other than that, they sound cool.

Back