New Beat (Vivendus) All Feed Returned!

really nice smooth and beautiful beat ;D
i would bring out the strings more, but thats just personal tast

however(!) at 1:31 there is a major clipping/pop you definitely need to get out of there, because it can ruin gear and ears ^^
listen to it on headphones to hear it better!

Really like this beat a lot, at some parts could see some kind of rapper going hard and, then other parts feel like you could have dope female vocal breakdowns, great formula for a full fledged song. Overall though love the structure and how it transitions a lot from verse chorus to breakdowns. Really nice, the mix is on point to, only complaint is that i might bring the strings out a tiny bit more. Other than that dope instrumental.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hill-instrumental-video-check-out-f4f-424477/

Nice track. i immediatley feel the emotion behind this track that would make any rapper rise with inspiration. nice bass too. i really like how you are doing your own thing nd not trying to sound like anybody else.

the only thing bout the track i found off was the arrangment of the verse, chorus. it was a little question but if you were going for that then thats cool :)
it just didnt seem like 16 n 8 bars ya know, but maybe you wanted that.
anywayz plz return feed here. im hungry lol :0

Last edited:
The sounds in this are pretty legit. The whole thing flows well and has a pretty nice style. One comment I would make though is that a lot of the instrumentation you put in has a pretty regular on-the-beat rhythm, and you might want to change that up, especially in the breakdown to give it a little more energy.

Feed on the song in the signature.

Love it. But its more like a darker pop than rap. It's like something one of the pop stars would use when going emo. For some reason Britney Spears came to mind. Don't ask...

Great beat none the less.

Cool airy club beat. Like your elements and strings. Mixing sounds solid on my KRK's. Nice panning and flute.

Your ups and downs are very precise shit is pretty fresh.

Keep it up!

Back