**Statixx THE CADENCE REPORT Mixtape Free Download! ( Lots of FP Collabs)**

appreciate the feed bruv, and im pretty sure i did send you that beat man? I made it downloadable for you on soundcloud, anyways all good.

some real good ish on this man, but got to say walk in my shoes is by far my favorite. keep at the grind man, ya going places

This isn't really my style, but that aside it's a solid project. Stary Eyed and Best of 'Em were dope.

this shit iz crack..........yo remind when you do this again.........i always miss out on shit like this....

Good voice, good delivery, flow on point, good lyrics, good beats...im ****ing with it homie good shit...holla at me!

Just hitting you back. I liked a lot of the tape. Going to have to download to listen to the whole thing. Seemed put together really well.. Defiantly nice work...I see you got a lot of fp guys to work on this, thats defiantly a good thing. keep making good music everybody involved.

stay up man

really good shit, i listened to every track and downloaded the mixtape, u gotta smooth flow and emotion, i'd love to hear more and def. would like to work with u

Back