"So Sincere". Experimental melodic weirdness w/ guitar. Eager for criticism! F4F

Zack Williams

"So Sincere". Experimental melodic weirdness w/ guitar. Eager for criticism! F4F

Upon drinking a large cup of coffee this morning I began making this. I'd love some constructive criticism on this one, feedback will be returned. Thanks yo!

Definitely out there.

That being said, I like most of it. The guitar in particular. Most of the percussion, I'm digging. I'm not really digging the snare or clap that comes in around the time that the guitar comes in. I'm like the mixing probably the most though. Though you have a lot of elements going on inside it, you can still discern each one fairly clearly. Always a +.

When you get the time, check out my piece >>> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eat-lyrickz%99-do-again-*feed-4-feed*-454048/

The part from 1:44 on is what I'm really diggin. Only the third chord seems out off place, now this is experimental i know, but to much for my liking. Also the chorus like thing with the guitar is something to continue on. I like it. It just seems not communicating enough with the progression before it at that point. You need some extra glue. Anyway great experiment and the overall atmosphere is very nice. Props!

Back