Wheeping Willow -Alt/Exprmntl Chill Trap -Feedback/Support/Technical Appreciated F4F

I really respect this style. I appreciate the complexity and variety as well. Sounds like a lot of work was done. Very cool how it picks up at the end with the abrupt finish. Solid work!

I really respect this style. I appreciate the complexity and variety as well. Sounds like a lot of work was done. Very cool how it picks up at the end with the abrupt finish. Solid work!

Thanks for the positive feedback and reinforcement. Glad to know it was appreciated!

Last edited:
cool pitch manipulation on the hats.. Not a fan of the snare coming in in the intro like that. also it sounds too dry.. I like the atmospheric pad sounds but the main sound i think sounds too dry also.. also turn down the hats a bit.. Keep it up!

cool pitch manipulation on the hats.. Not a fan of the snare coming in in the intro like that. also it sounds too dry.. I like the atmospheric pad sounds but the main sound i think sounds too dry also.. also turn down the hats a bit.. Keep it up!

Thanks, very much appreciate the feedback. The hats level was a last minute mix decision. The previous mix they seemed to get lost and were very far in the background. Probably could have raised them a tad less. ^^ Appreciate the feedback, any tips on how to 'wet' the drums/snares would be helpful! These have a bit of verb on them but when I reach too deep into that they tend to create unwanted side effects in my opinion.

Thank you!

Not quite sure why but this isn't playing in my soundcloud. Don't know if it's on my end or yours. I'll check back later to try again.

Not quite sure why but this isn't playing in my soundcloud. Don't know if it's on my end or yours. I'll check back later to try again.

Not sure why it wasn't playing before, checked it myself and it seemed to work for me.

But,

I took this opportunity to do a couple minor adjustments to the mix following feedback and reupload. So there it is!

Thanks. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Very interesting beat! I fuck with it! I like how varied the drums are, and that bird sounding synth that you use in the latter half is super dope! The mix also sounds fine on the headphones I'm on right now.

check out this lil wayne remix I did

Thank you very much for the feedback. I very much appreciate it. Glad you liked that synth, good to know as I almost removed it during final mixdown to reduce elements.. But I liked it myself too! haha

Very nice work, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this. The complexity of the drums is awesome. Love the pad in the background. That second synth that comes in works well. Not a fan of the scratch kicks towards the end though. Excellent work, you are definitely headed in the right direction!

would appreciate feedback on this --> Imaginary (Beautiful/Melodic/Hard/Dreamy) - F4F

Hey thanks for the feedback. The pad you're referring to may very well be an electric guitar recording heavily mangled etc.. Glad you liked it! And if you're also referring to the same synth as the previous post this is Great to know it was so well received!

I like the scratched vocals part. And your drums are complex and good! Keep it up man.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ss-dirty-drums-feed-feed-536635/#post50052754

Thank you for the positive encouragement! Glad you liked the scratched vocals.. Was really trying to think of way to add a new elements to the end there without overdoing it!

Appreciate all the feedback, thank you everyone!

Back