Very personal song i wrote to my cousin (Feedback 4 Feedback)

very touching song over all beats and lyrics. I hear something out of tune, when hook came in, "we family" especially note on "mil" I think one of your doubling's tune went different with the others. in terms of volume balance between beats and vocals, vocals are bit too louder than the beat. Other than that, I like it. Good luck man!!

No expert in this genre but the production is tight maybe the vocals need bedding more but over all good production. I'd like to see a change of key or another element at 47 sec so it hits the gut and gives you that feel good factor. But really good work.

Thanks for the feedback!
I like the track very much, great production! Maybe the chorus could step up a little more...

Wow niice. I love your flow, energy, and emotion on this. I like your singing on this too, reminds me a lot of bone thugs lol. The mixing is nice too, you did it all yourself? I like how your hook sounds, especially with the stacked vocals. But yeah man this shit rides! Keep up the work bro!

very touching song over all beats and lyrics. I hear something out of tune, when hook came in, "we family" especially note on "mil" I think one of your doubling's tune went different with the others. in terms of volume balance between beats and vocals, vocals are bit too louder than the beat. Other than that, I like it. Good luck man!!

I'll check out the doubles on the hook. And i think you're right about the balance of the vocals being louder than the beat. Appreciate the critique. Thanks man!

No expert in this genre but the production is tight maybe the vocals need bedding more but over all good production. I'd like to see a change of key or another element at 47 sec so it hits the gut and gives you that feel good factor. But really good work.

Hmm......maybe get my homie to play some piano at the 47 mark? Good advice. And the vocals need bedding? Is it louder than beat?

Wow niice. I love your flow, energy, and emotion on this. I like your singing on this too, reminds me a lot of bone thugs lol. The mixing is nice too, you did it all yourself? I like how your hook sounds, especially with the stacked vocals. But yeah man this shit rides! Keep up the work bro!

Appreciate it fam! My singing was good but I could of mixed them a little better. I used to be a huge Bone Thugs fan so that makes sense lol. The beat another produced by another producer but I wrote, recorded my vocals, mixed and mastered the track myself. Thanks man. I just listened to your beat "Circle Small But We Dream Big". Loving it man! Got that Nujabes type feel to it. You doing anything with that beat?

Yo this is real!
1. Beat is on point and perfect for the song.
2. Lyrics are right where they need to be, not corny, personal and honest. Especially the chorus. so many peoople get choruses wrong but this is very nice.
3. I'm not an expert but i know when something is off, that being said this sounds great to me. the levels are off. i can clearly hear you over the beat and all parts of the beat. Nothing is murky or sounds off.
4. Overall like i said before this is real man, gave it a few full listens just so i can appreciate it for what it is. Great job.

If you got time. Lmk what you think of my dude ReoGalor's newest ep, posted here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/reogalor-indigo-ep-f4f-516315/

wow! I didnt know what to expect when I pressed play but I was pleasantly surprised, I even read the back story I feel like I was there! I feel like a member of the group! Big ups for putting your neck out there for someone you love my guy, in a world of machismo, I appreciate you for this! I enjoyed the lyrics, and the beat, I agree with the other comments about the singing part, wasnt exactly my fav part but cool production otherwise!

heres my new joint all feedback and soundcloud follows returned!

Yo this is real!
1. Beat is on point and perfect for the song.
2. Lyrics are right where they need to be, not corny, personal and honest. Especially the chorus. so many peoople get choruses wrong but this is very nice.
3. I'm not an expert but i know when something is off, that being said this sounds great to me. the levels are off. i can clearly hear you over the beat and all parts of the beat. Nothing is murky or sounds off.
4. Overall like i said before this is real man, gave it a few full listens just so i can appreciate it for what it is. Great job.

If you got time. Lmk what you think of my dude ReoGalor's newest ep, posted here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/reogalor-indigo-ep-f4f-516315/

Appreciate the honest feedback. Glad you dont think its corny and that you gave it a few listens. Thank you! Clicking your link now.

Back