F4F ASAP. New Beat Tell Me What you think. REPOST TO ANYONE THAT COMMENTS AND LIKES

Sol-Ra

Drop links so i can check you guys out. If i like your stuff i will follow repost etc,

- Sol-RA

EP DROPPING APRIL

The drums are very weird and complex, but they fit prefectly. The 808 is perfect. And the mix is super clean. I actually really liked the beat! Don't have any criticism on it. Keep it up!

Ha, great drums, love the "lightsaber" synth! Smooth mixing and like all the variation here, perfect when you drop the tempo, crazy!

I like the lead up on the vocals before the drop. I might add different effects toward the second half, sounds good though.

Man... creative drums and progression yet so natural. Awesome tonal 808. Not much to say about cons. Cant' wait to your EP on April!

Over all i liked the beat! I think the light saber synths could be tweaked though, they seemed a little out of character to the beat for me

Here to return the feedback. Yo, that 808 is perfect. It feels like my ear is getting a massage. And im happy to hear that you didn't go the typical trap beat route and you went different/complex and it worked! Also, I liked how you slowed the BPM at the end. Great job fam!

Thanks, it was inspired by wondagurl's beats. if you haven't heard of her check her out she makes beats for travis scott and other popular rappers

this was a dope track that 808 is nuts! I can hear an artist going ham on this! kinda like the game did on "300" bars no hooks no chorus no breaks just go straight in lol only thing id have to say is when the vocal chop dropped off the beat felt a little empty like I felt like i needed maybe one more element over that part! a Subtle element! nothing too overbearing tho cuz the track is dope as is.

heres my new joint all feedback and soundcloud follows returned!

Thanks! really appreciate it. I can def hear Travi$ on this one. I feel like the kick could hit harder if you sidechain it, also the sounds get a little muddy when there all in the middle so you should try to pan the high hats and snare etc, to the right/left. the intro was also a little long. But otherwise Great work!
I dropped a comment ;).

- Sol-RA

Back