Uni V Sol feat. Pacewon - Bang Hard (Produced by me) F4F

wildinout8

Check out my latest track - sampled Johnny Cash and added in some drums, live electric guitar and piano.

Will return all feedback 100% and will re-follow on Soundcloud 100%.

Sounds great man. I really love this track, complete instrumentation and professional sound bro! Drum work is awesome and bass line blends real well with the rest of the beat. Keep it up homes!

Have a listen to my stuff and let me know what you think.

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Hey,

Track is hard, only thing I can think of is adjusting the levels slightly when the chorus and vocal sample overlap, would like the chorus to come through slightly stronger. Apart from that, it's dope.

Please leave feedback: flower-love-newbie/

Wow man !
What a track ! Drums are super phatt and they are hitting hard and rough. Huge instrumental !
Flow goes well also !
Super Heavy track !

Stay Creative yo !

I liked the beat it was dope. The instruments all meshed well together and I felt like the sample fit in well with the rest of the beat. Mixing wise nothing really stood out as over powering. Overall a solid track!

Love the guitar sounds, sounds wide if you know where im coming from. vocals are mastered really clean, tbh the whole beat is super clean except for the dirty kick but it works with the beat and sounds great. keep it up my man

Tight production man! The first thing that came to my mind was that i would try to EQ the vocal-sample to fit a little better with the rap and not masking each other.

This is mixed very well (Maybe just turn the vocals up a bit). Sounds quite professional. I like the panning of the sample and electric guitar. It gives it a very wide sound (almost like a live feel). Really well done track though.

Here is my latest: Ethereal (F4F) (Donkey Kong Sample)

Back