Underground Rap Beat Feed for Feed

Sup guys,

This beat is a beat that I created for a contest Anno Domini is throwing. Let me know 2 things:

1 thing you liked and why

1 think you didn't like and why/how it could be improved

Drop me a link to your joints so I can you feed you back, peace!

Last edited:
Nice man, I like the arrangement and ideas in it. It sounds solid and is a good mix too. I didn't think it sounded too slow, definitely wouldn't be once some vocals got put over it. The piano was cool, particularly the higher part, and the strings were good. I thought the scratching came off a little cheesy, it sounds kinda like a pre-made scratching loop, maybe I'm mistaken though. Another suggestion is to have the hi-hat dip in volume a little bit when the kick and snare hits so it fills in the spaces and gives it a little more of a boom-bap feel. Just ideas though, honestly the track itself is dope. A little dark but I can picture a lot of people using this. Good stuff!

Sup guys,

This beat is a beat that I created for a contest Anno Domini is throwing. Let me know 2 things:

1 thing you liked and why

1 think you didn't like and why/how it could be improved

Drop me a link to your joints so I can you feed you back, peace!

I like the chords on the piano, simple but sounds solid. They should be turned down a bit in the mix though, too loud. Keys + synth that come in sound really dope, creates a nice buildup. Drum arrangement is good. Choir sounds ill. Good shit, I'd just mix it differently myself and use more modern samples

Check out my new track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Back