Confess [F4F]

Very nice dude, enjoyed a good smoke to that tune. Flow (and how you switched it) is dope, hook is great too. Also s/o to the producer, nice beat. Lets push this thread! And thx for your feedback!

Very nice, very chill track. The mixing of the vocal sounds good to me as well. Your flow is very catchy. The main melody of the beat is pretty short and there is no filter so it's a little bit too repetitive. Except this point, it's a dope track. Good work dude and thank you for the feedback on my beat, it's great! ;)

Overall I liked the beat. The melody was good and catchy. Did you produce this?

I would've the beat more if there some transitions(like drops, tape stops, pitched snare rolls come to mind) especially since the beat is a basically just a loop that repeats for the duration of the song. to be 100%, I also think that your vocals could probably use some autotune. Good work man!

Overall I liked the beat. The melody was good and catchy. Did you produce this?

I would've the beat more if there some transitions(like drops, tape stops, pitched snare rolls come to mind) especially since the beat is a basically just a loop that repeats for the duration of the song. to be 100%, I also think that your vocals could probably use some autotune. Good work man!
Thanks! I don't produce these btw. Which parts needed autottune? There's autotune already on the vocals

Last edited:
Back