Trap beat made in BR (F4F)

CBG

CBG
Hello FP, any tips, critics, feed and reviews would be welcome about this trap i made. Used Logic Pro to do it, so not much familiar with it. Drop your links, as always i'll have a look :hello:

I like the intro. I feel like it has good concept, but I feel like if you switched out your drum kit for stronger drum sounds it would work better. The snare sound is a little weak. Also I feel like the bass should come in a lot stronger right after the intro. Like it should it as strong as it does at :40.

If you got a minute, check out my new beat. All feedback welcome good or bad. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-i-m-o-reign-feedback-4-feedback-f4f-524438/

Cool ideas in this track, I'd firstly layer over that kick with something slightly more pronounced like a pillowy sounding kick sound or clicky sound. It becomes harder to hear when the bass comes in.
Side-chain compress the kick with the bass notes. Hat samples and programming is dope, the panning on the vocal chops is cool. However snare needs to be more thicker, and heavier, and try EQing a little bit more of the bass out of that flutey sample, at least when its in the mix with the other elements to clean it up a bit. Hope this helps. - Able

The melody is too repetative as well the hihats,snare,kick drums are too quiet. The 808s felt very chaotic in my opinion too. The different fx are nice though. Keep it up.

Not bad, good use of a minimal sample. The drum sounds are really generic imo so maybe change those up. Also the bass sound is a little muddy so some EQ could help that

Hey man, good job. I like the chopped sample and also that part with those strange sounds panned left and right, around 1:20. I would probably play a bit more with the 808 kick/bass especially around 0:40. Keep it up and wish you luck.

i like the main sample and how its chopped. the panning on the other samples/instruments seems a little unusual but with the time it sounds good.
i would improve the bass and the snare. i think the snare could more "in your face" an the bass needs some variation imo.

Back