America - Meursault

that bassline is serious.. i love the raw and grittiness of this mayn. almost wish u kept the live sounding hi hats that come in out here n just left the other layers. but this is awesome man, got a very live feel

Ooooooh this is fiiiiire!!!! That bassline and guitars are on point, did you play them live? Sick sick sick beat man, props! The production on this is A1!

This is nice, the only thing I would say at :15 to :38 sounds a little too cluttered. Its kinda hard to catch the melody there, but once it hits :39 from that point on, its fire. Maybe take out a few sounds in the intro, like just go down to the piano chords and one other sound. Or maybe bring in that :39 section a little earlier. Other than that, this is great.

Thanks for the feed on my post.

Last edited:
Hey,

As above mentioned the beat is fire indeed! I'm big fan of the bassline, keys, guitar everything is nice layout and executed perfectly. Is it composed or sampled? Anyhow it's impressive either way. One of better beats I heard in a while. I'm gonna check out more of your tracks great job!

Hey Meursault think this is interesting, guitar melody is good, orchestral jazzy element's too, think this mixture gave an unique vibe to this track. Master and mix sounds fine to me. Only thing i would work a little more on this is the closed hi-hat. Hope to help. Thanks for the feed

Fire man str8... I love the live composition... Just plain dope.. Drums mixed nice ... Overall great job.. I would love to collab sometime in the future with you.., in the meantime check my new one out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...sic-presents-eighty-ohms-intro-f4f100-524502/

This is pretty dope. Love your dark style. Some of the wispery stuff was a little overdone, but it is a unique style. I am selling beats for just $20. Hit me up on soundcloud if you want any!

I like how this is a beat but at the same time sounds like a 70s rock song. Dope vibes, and those solos sound fuckin good! Keep making this shit!

This is dope. Can't actually say anyything bad. I really liked it. Some KDot vibes too. Keep it up.

Back