Taste It ! - Comment / Share / Follow - If you Like it or if You Feel It !

man i like it ! the arrangement is very good indeed :) what you need is a louder and more present bassline, thoug sometimes i chose not to use one on my beats just for the sake of experimenting with new stuff. the diversity in the beat is really good bro! keep it up :)!

Thanx for ya feedback man !

Damn bro this is hard and really original. It sounds like the kind of thing that the new school rap is going for - it hits hard and it's aggressive. It sounds very modern but with a total vintage aspect to it.

My only two critiques are that I think the kick could have more low end (maybe layer another sample) and that the hi frequencies will probably be too harsh if played at a super high volume (like in a club). I would recommend taming them just a bit (either in the mix or master stage) since people will wanna blast it! lol

Sounding great man - keep it up!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/saddle-up-[f4f-100%]-487798/#post49845445

Cheers!

Damn bro this is hard and really original. It sounds like the kind of thing that the new school rap is going for - it hits hard and it's aggressive. It sounds very modern but with a total vintage aspect to it.

My only two critiques are that I think the kick could have more low end (maybe layer another sample) and that the hi frequencies will probably be too harsh if played at a super high volume (like in a club). I would recommend taming them just a bit (either in the mix or master stage) since people will wanna blast it! lol

Sounding great man - keep it up!

Please return the feed when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/saddle-up-[f4f-100%]-487798/#post49845445

Cheers!

Thanx for your time to listen - comment , bro !

Very creative! I gotta say the intro beat was very dope, it sounded hard and your drums kicked hard as well. But around the :40 second margin when the beat switched up It kinda lost me. It sounded like (no disrespect) a circus show. But your mix was nice and your overall track was layered well. Good job :cool:

Very creative! I gotta say the intro beat was very dope, it sounded hard and your drums kicked hard as well. But around the :40 second margin when the beat switched up It kinda lost me. It sounded like (no disrespect) a circus show. But your mix was nice and your overall track was layered well. Good job :cool:

Thanx For the Feedback .

hey man, the composition and rhythm is really nice, also the choice of sounds is really dope swell, and it all goes together.

i think that the sound on all of the different instruments, drums and percussion, is too loud on the higher frequencies, and also could use some compression on the master.

really dope beat from you bro, keep it up! :)

this is not my style but i need to confess your beat is pretty good! it feel like de la soul music new school version or something like that ! so keep going your creative feelings !!
great work

This kinda reminds me of the production in the 80's just less noisey lol everything sounded real clear and bright but everyone else probably covered that already. This reminds me of some techno funk inspired stuff its got a futuristic sound will it still sounds kinda rugged too. The chops were interesting man keep it up, sorry for the late feed back

Back