Taste It ! - Comment / Share / Follow - If you Like it or if You Feel It !

I like this beat. It has very creative elements to it. It isn't really my style but it's a dope beat keep it up. Check my new song in my signature called the last of me and let me know what you think

Yo Papa-Joe , about your track , vocals i think are somehow on hi-edge .
Beat , is a bit "trappy" . I am not much into trap style though .
Anyway , stay creative man !

This was dope, those effects were interesting lol. The "ahhh" is probably my favorite part. This was an interesting listen, yet I still found myself nodding my head. Nice :cool:

Check me out: https://soundcloud.com/jayprodbeats/remember-the-rain

Yo JayProd , Remember the rain track has nice vocal samples in it .
I think that it would be much more dope repeating the vocal part which is at the begining of the track , a bit more inside the instrumental !
Nice track / vocal sampling though !

Hey man thanks for your feedback - I am here to return the favor!

The track is dope man, very cool chopping and great use of the sample! Overall the mix sounds very clean.

If I had some constructive comments to offer I would just say that in general the mix might be a bit bright to be played at a high volume (which I imagine this style of music often would be played at a high volume). The temptation is to get things as crispy and clear as possible which is a GOOD thing - but it does need to be carefully balanced by the low end to make sure it doesn't get too harsh when played loud. This could be addressed at the mastering stage with some MB compression and EQ, or you could address it at the mixing stage with a gentle hi shelf to tame some of those upper frequencies and just pulling some of those faders down by a few DB. You will be surprised how clearly those elements will still come across even though they aren't very loud!

Great work man - keep it up. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Cheers!

This shit is creative !
The mix sounds really bright load and clear so great job on that !
I Subbed
Well done !

This is really interesting, I like it a lot. The mix is great, that shit was loud and crystal clear. The beginning of the track was my favorite, it had a real old school feel with some modern elements thrown in. At about the 00:50 mark the track seems to lose a bit of focus. Instead of a rap beat, I felt like it was more of a Pretty Lights track. If that was your intention then by all means keep at it. The only suggestion I would give is to focus on the progression and don't be afraid of repetition and simplicity. Great sounding stuff though.

This is really interesting, I like it a lot. The mix is great, that shit was loud and crystal clear. The beginning of the track was my favorite, it had a real old school feel with some modern elements thrown in. At about the 00:50 mark the track seems to lose a bit of focus. Instead of a rap beat, I felt like it was more of a Pretty Lights track. If that was your intention then by all means keep at it. The only suggestion I would give is to focus on the progression and don't be afraid of repetition and simplicity. Great sounding stuff though.

Appreciate your time to listen and comment my tracks bruh .
Keep on .

man i like it ! the arrangement is very good indeed :) what you need is a louder and more present bassline, thoug sometimes i chose not to use one on my beats just for the sake of experimenting with new stuff. the diversity in the beat is really good bro! keep it up :)!

Yo man,

Why this kick? I don't get it. You could do a lot with this concept. But this kick is really annoying.

I would say, start over with the drums..

Cheers and check out mine if you like!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/liquid-487495/

Thanx for ya time to listen and comment dude.
Kick was used because of:
-its tight sound
-its boom bap vintage feeling
-its way to express the strict repetition of steps , referring to the title .
So , it came the beat , showing up this 3 elements .
Peace .

Back