Spring Love beat (F4F)

CBG

CBG
I'm back again bringing one of my favourite featuring sampled beats, hope you guys appreciate it as i have. Any tips, critics, suggestions and thoughts will be welcomed. This and another beats on my page are for sell, always good to mention. Be sure to drop your links so i can return the feed.

For those who appreciate my productions, here is my page on Facebook where i share how i made some of my beats, show my equipment's and divulge my projects.

Last edited:
intro- im digging the sample so far, fire!

the drop- I agree with what said above about the drum pattern, I think you need a more crisp kick and to rework the pattern, give it a little more groove ya know

Sampling- I love what you did with the sample tbh

Mix- mix seems fine on my headphones, that kick just needs some help imo

also this could be just opinion but based on the intro, I was waiting for a slower banger, Kanye-esque slow sampled banger. Like my ear wasn't expecting the tempo to increase so much at the drop. Still nice work tho! keep it up

I agree with everything said above, the sample is awesome but the kick has too much high end and a sharp snare layered on that clap would sounds dope

Returning the feed...

Sample is dope. Mix sounds a bit low. Feel like it could use some more punch. Digging the drum pattern on this. I think I'd prefer a different kick or at least another kick layered in with the one you have now. Something that adds some grit to it. Cool track tho.

The mix is dope. The patterns are just somewhat boring. The kick gets pretty old, but it really punches through the mix well. The kick seems a bit too on the grid as well.

Sample is dope. But I do agree this needs hip hop drums. These drums are too trappy. You need some gritty dusty boom bap drums

Great use of the sample, and the switch up is good, the kick needs to be deeper in my opinion, a bit too high... maybe a sampled live kick would fit nicer?
Dope work though bro

Thanks everyone for the feeding so far, gonna return them on your threads soon as i can

Last edited:
man I love how you flipped the sample dawg, its really dope. I really think you need to invest in a Higher quality kick, the pop kick does not seem to fit this beat IMO. I feel like it should be a hard hitting kick for the drop. But other then that I really love this bro. nice work keep it up!

I think the sample and drum patterns work together well to create a chill vibe. The kick could've been a bit crispier, that's all. Dope!

Back