New beat f4f let me know what u think

I think the beat should be a little faster tempo. I like the vocal chops but its get repetitive after a lil while. overall i liked it, its funky for sure

WOW!! This is simple and right where it needs to be. I'd bring the snare up maybe 1-2db. You got something here bro! I'd love to hear someone on this spittin with no hook, 3 min straight. Nice work on the chops too.

i like the vibe of this, really chill, but maybe you should have made it a little shorter around 3-4 minutes, it gets too repetitive and you should also make that snare a lil louder. nice job overall!

I like the proposal vibe, love to work on samples especially jazzy&funky like this, the cuttings were nicely explored. Kick&snare sounds a bit standard but sound right. The beat could sound cleaner on my point of view, try exploring more plugins on the mastering part. Hope to help. Thank you for posting on my thread btw.

Last edited:
Man I'm feeling this ishh for real, My only thing maybe make the drums hit harder! it would sounds insane then. Coz I was thinkin bout reaching out too yea to use it. either way keep grindin!

Back