SoulPandemia - Some of my beats

Happy to see french beatmakers around here. Your stuff is dope overall, there's a really nothing bad that stand out to me in each songs. I just think think you should vary your drum patterns, maybe very slightly in each songs.

Also I feel like you should try different drum hits in the third song. Keep it up!

Thank you very much for your comments.

It's true that I tend to use more or less often the same pattern & kit drums , I try to make efforts recently ^^
The album is already online , I can not alter these sounds but I take into account the remarks for the following ;)

Also thanks for the welcome, I'm happy to be here and it will allow me to improve my English ^^

Man that's some really beautiful work,glad to see someone still making some great Boom-Bap shit,I liked the third beat the most beacause it is grimey as hell,you've got some nice talent right there mate,no flaws,I also followed you and left a comm on SC,Keep it up!

How Long - Woooo! When that beat dropped, it made me nod instantly. Yeah, this is nice. I like your groove. Made me download your beat tape.

Between Us - That sample.......oh my heavens. I like this one, but not as much as How Long. Everything sounds on point. You're pretty good.

Feelin' - This too is nice, but it doesn't captivate me like How Long. Although I could hear tales of crack traffic and gun battles on this without tryin' too hard to imagine golden era greatness.

Overall, you're talented. Keep it up! Check me out ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/magic-elpins-504711/

Man you have some ride on your tracks! Very nice grooves and usage of samples! Your drums work very well to compliment the samples, but not overpower them! Nice low end and mix, I enjoyed your tracks very much!

1 - has a nice grove ... good work here ...
2 - nice use of the sample ... nice format as well ... good work here as well
3- this is really grimey has a dark feel to it off the back ... nice work with the loop ... keep it up

Great beats, especially the first one, the mix was on point and the way you flipped the sample was crazy. Only criticism I would have is the lack of variety when it comes to drums. Keep up the good work bro, you've gained a new follower!

Back