Magic Elpins

JFKTV

El Doovy Numero One
What up. Since Monday, I had maybe 8 hours of sleep. I like this beat a lot or I'm just sleep deprived. Either way, it's not fully finished or mixed down. Most of my posts are rough drafts. My final essay game gets better grades.

I do return feedback, I'm not a robot.

Last edited:
Like the vibe of the beat yo! great sample! like how the beat on 0.25, mix is clean too! Good job! #BASSGOD

Like the vibe of the beat yo! great sample! like how the beat on 0.25, mix is clean too! Good job! #BASSGOD

Thanks plair!

It got a nice unique sound to the sample you picked. Nothing I can criticize sounds clean. If I heard this on an album I'd def want to go back to it.

Hit me when you get a sec
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-sampled-underground-style-beats-page-504713/

Yussss, I'm actually goin' to put this on my album/free album I put on primaveravills.com only on JULY 8TH. After that, "Long Summer Days" will be on iTunes

It's way different from what I normally hear, but a good different. Everything's mixed well, sound selection was pretty on point, and your sample cuts (for me at least) are what stood out the most. It gave the song that"Other" Vibe that you're not use to. Nice work bro

nice sample choice decent drums like the vocal chops nice beat overall deff needs a rapper on it as it gets boring quickly without one overall pretty good

Great beat. The onset is somewhat repetitive , but it is not too long. I love the passage from 0.24s . The sample is great. The bass is smooooth :)

Good job

It's way different from what I normally hear, but a good different. Everything's mixed well, sound selection was pretty on point, and your sample cuts (for me at least) are what stood out the most. It gave the song that"Other" Vibe that you're not use to. Nice work bro

Thanks! Yeah, I would say my genre is "100% Trayb" which is a word I made up in 2006. It's not the norm in the slightest.

nice sample choice decent drums like the vocal chops nice beat overall deff needs a rapper on it as it gets boring quickly without one overall pretty good

I actually plan on layin' a 32 bar verse for this once I extend it, but I agree I didn't do much variety with the structure. Great looks!

the voice sample is crazy dope. "so in loveeee"
cant lie i replayed it quite a few time. your modulation-game is so crazy, and your bass moves perfectly, damn.

DOPE ASS TRACK. please find some q-tip vocal to go with

Thanks a ton, my man. I didn't even fully mix this down yet either, so I know it can be better from the mixing standpoint. I'll be back with a final version with a verse on it.

Great beat. The onset is somewhat repetitive , but it is not too long. I love the passage from 0.24s . The sample is great. The bass is smooooth :)

Good job

Truth! My favorite part about this beat is when the change comes at 0:24 and "There was....MAGIC". I gotta brainstorm some good words to throw on here. 'Preciate the feedback, plair.

Nice track! I like the sample! Very clean and mellow, nice drops and low end too! Your drums also fit very well!

Those intro chops are mad nice but that second section with the "whooo" gets me every time! I like the vocal drop ins and out (very madlib like) but this is something dope to vibe too. Keep at it yo!

You still want that beat? I linked you to a downloadable version in the thread

Yeeeah, I downloaded it. Great looks

Those intro chops are mad nice but that second section with the "whooo" gets me every time! I like the vocal drop ins and out (very madlib like) but this is something dope to vibe too. Keep at it yo!

YES! That's my favorite part of the whole beat for real. That and the "There was....MAGIC". 'Preciate you stoppin' thru.

Cool vibe mate. Smooth and jazzy but not my style.
Mix is clear and the instruments are perfect. Keep doing the work and you'll get something good :)

Check mine while you can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/wiz-khalifa-see-you-again-remix-f4f-504890/

Thanks for the kind words, good sir. I always appreciate when somethin' is outside of someone's musical taste, but it's still respected in its own right. Makes me want to be a ninja turtle. I'm about to check you out now.

The beat is a bit slow for me. But i can see someone laying it down on here!!
Nicely done. Great samples <3
All love 13
and yeah i want to change my JFK name...i will meditate on it
Hey and thanks for the critiq on Never in a million

Back