SlurRty Back WIth A Few Beats.. Drop Links Feed 4 Feed

I personally don't like long intros, but that's a matter of personal taste. Regardless, the beats are well produced, and the first one is nasty!

the hi hat sound on the first one is a little weird imo it doesn't fit. instruments are nice though and the 808 is clean. i love that synth pluck thing on the second one. could hear young thug on this, and obviously future. think the intro is a little long though. third one is real smooth. i think you should just change up your choice of sounds a little, maybe use some new snare sounds or something, but overall your beats are real nice.

I **** with the mars beat for sure. Hard as ****. I do think the intro could either be shortened up, or maybe add something to it to break it up, maybe like a build up and break into the patterns. The synth could be broughten out a little more, just my opinion. This is super hard though, Good work man. I followed you on soundcloud.

Check my dark track out, This is my first time ever rapping.
Kinda old school 3-6 mafia type feel I think. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...erklvn-old-3-6-mafia-type-beat-vocals-509079/

Back