Pro Era Type Beat - F4F

ryanmcnally

Hey guys, just wanted to get some feedback on this new beat I made. Any suggestions you got on the mix, arrangement, or anything else would be appreciated. Also - let me know if you think an artist could rock over something like this or not. I've been trying to make my tracks more artist-friendly.

Be sure to leave links.

Beat is totally artist friendly. The melody in the back could be a lil louder. None the less this beat could be recorded over by someone who has that dope 90s rhyme scheme.
For Feedback (preferably on soundcloud and not fp)

I appreciate the kind words and feedback. I should have left feed for all of you on your various platforms but let me know if I missed anything.

I loving the chill vibe of this, I agree with basementboy when it comes to the melody but other than there's nothing that needs to change in my opinion. I'm not sure who I could imagine on this beat, I feel like I could hear Kendrick on this if he was to start rapping like how he did a few years back again.

check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI

Back