Painless - Boom Bap Instrumental - Dark 90' s Vibes

This is quite nice, I particularly like the flute and violin that occasionally come in. Sometimes the mix feels a little squashed, but everything is well balanced regardless. Keep it up!

returning feedback...

i like this a lot man, its nice and grimey, with that boom bap flair.
my only suggestion would be to quantize the drums a little less to give it more of a human feel.
that sample is nice though.

just wondering, how'd you get those scratches sounds? it doesn't sound live, but still sounds good.

Dope track yo! Great boom bap and the mix is very clean! Im missing a bit low end but thats just my taste nonetheless good work yo!

This is dope man and nice cuts too...I think u should add a bass line to fill out the low end and mix wise put an LPF on the kick I feel like Im hearing a drop too much attack on it...good shit tho keep it up!!

Dope track mate,I like the horn sample and the scratches very much,it has a weird relaxing feeling a lot,the mix is pretty clean too,but I think adding a bassline will make everything better,but that's my personal opinion only,anyway it has this funky old-school vibe that I like a lot,Keep it up!

returning feedback...

i like this a lot man, its nice and grimey, with that boom bap flair.
my only suggestion would be to quantize the drums a little less to give it more of a human feel.
that sample is nice though.

just wondering, how'd you get those scratches sounds? it doesn't sound live, but still sounds good.

Glad you feel the vibes yo !
Many thanks !

This track is dope man! got the vibes.

Peace

Wonder where you get your artwork or if you make it too, Trippy as h#ll!

Last edited:
this is very nice that horn sample is sick, maybe adding a bass line would really take it up a notch but still sounds good without one, also digging the cuts...nice work

Dope track mate,I like the horn sample and the scratches very much,it has a weird relaxing feeling a lot,the mix is pretty clean too,but I think adding a bassline will make everything better,but that's my personal opinion only,anyway it has this funky old-school vibe that I like a lot,Keep it up!

Glad you enjoyed it homie !
Many thanks for the support !
:)

Back