Ninety4 - Distance (Future Trap) F4F

hallnj

Hey just, just came out with this new future trap track titled distance. Let me know what you think and I will get back to your post ASAP! Thanks

- Ninety4

Last edited:
Hey man, thank you very much for the positive feedback on my thread. I appreciate the love!

Wow. This is really really interesting stuff. Very dark and creepy. That 808 bangs son!

This is definitely very experimental, chaotic in a smooth and beautiful way. Those keys are crazy.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOA I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING AT ALL. **** man, I feel like you could fuse that mad weird hollow melody and piano key with some lovely female vocals. Whether you hit up a collab or use a sample. I can just imagine some trippy ass female vocal chops all over this.

The only other thing I would suggest adding to this are some dark sinister strings. I think if they came in during the break, before that real hollow mad melody...it would really accentuate the drop when it comes.

All in all this is some very very forward thinking experimental shit. Good job!

I like this very unique sound and hits extremely hard ! with that being said your mix is quality for sure. Your snare work and placement is great and your instrumentation is very unique keep up the great work.

Back