New track and Music Video: Completely shot produced and mixed by myself. CHECK IT OUT

Allegheny Cal

What's going on FP!? I'm back with another one guys...this time being my first music video. Really curious to hear what you guys think about this one...any, and all thoughts would be much appreciated. Also link me to your stuff as well and I'll be sure to check your music!

I fuck with the beat heavy, melody sounds real trappy but the drums kick in differently from what you'd expect. Rapping is dope too, like how you switch up your flow and I appreciate how you don't overflood your voice with effects however I would spend some more time with the vocal processing. Video is well done, however me being a video editor outside of my beatmaking I would play around with it more as well. Dope work man left a like and comment. Make sure to check my out like I said I make beats and edit vids as well !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

I fuck with the beat heavy, melody sounds real trappy but the drums kick in differently from what you'd expect. Rapping is dope too, like how you switch up your flow and I appreciate how you don't overflood your voice with effects however I would spend some more time with the vocal processing. Video is well done, however me being a video editor outside of my beatmaking I would play around with it more as well. Dope work man left a like and comment. Make sure to check my out like I said I make beats and edit vids as well !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

Appreciate the feed fam and glad you dig it. The vocal mixing and of course video editing are two things I'm working VERY hard on perfecting so I will improve haha. Thanks for the help again.

Also left some feed on your post.

Shit, a PA head in here? I'm from PA too!

Definitely a trappy melody in this beat. Beat is cool, drum programming is good.

Rapping is decent! Definitely need some doubles or something to thicken up atleast the end of your bars, in my opinion. Definite potential, and with some mixing on both the video and vocals, this could be something! Good job overall man.

Definitely subscribed to your youtube channel, I wanna see where you go in the next couple songs with the mixing and stuff!

I'd like to hear what you think of my latest beat. If you like what you hear, hit me back with a sub on my channel, I'd appreciate it! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-feedback-100-9th-wonder-type-style-536435/

Back