Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

dope drums man.. the sampling is pretty smooth too, is there some shit reversed? I don't really know what it is but its very subtle and sounds nice man.. The hi hat pitching is cool too, gives it a cool vibe. Keep it up bro! Nice to always see u showin some love too.. Liked. Peacce sir.

dope drums man.. the sampling is pretty smooth too, is there some shit reversed? I don't really know what it is but its very subtle and sounds nice man.. The hi hat pitching is cool too, gives it a cool vibe. Keep it up bro! Nice to always see u showin some love too.. Liked. Peacce sir.

Yea I love to play with all possible variables on a sample, and yea I just give credit where its due. If we all have this mindset it'll pay off eventually, at least thats what I think, anyway thanks for listening man !

That snare is fucking mind boggling... holy cow haha I love it. Solid work, I'm feeling the sample too.

Damn bro, it's tight, love those drums and the way you played with the filter in some parts...deffo 10/10, keep it up!
Also subscribed and dropped a like!

This is real dope. It's interesting because by itself, it's dope, but not something I would drool over. This is a beat where, with the right rapper on it (Drake/future) it would be fucking dope! Hope that makes sense.

The vibe is super tight. Nice work on the drums. I am feeling this. Everything mixed real well, and as a side note, that video is amazing. I'm trying to up my video game.

This is real dope. It's interesting because by itself, it's dope, but not something I would drool over. This is a beat where, with the right rapper on it (Drake/future) it would be fucking dope! Hope that makes sense.

The vibe is super tight. Nice work on the drums. I am feeling this. Everything mixed real well, and as a side note, that video is amazing. I'm trying to up my video game.

I totally get what you're saying, I usually make beats with a lot of vocal samples and stuff which really could stand on their own but here I wanted to take a different approach and really imagine a song being made to it, so it had to have that simplicity and the room to experiment with flows like these type of rappers do, anyway thanks for your time man glad you caught the vibe ! Btw I'm a video editor as well, I do all my edits and frequently work on other people's vids, you can always hit my mail and we can make something happen !

Last edited:
Love this a lot. One thing that I was hoping to hear was a switch up in the bass, maybe change to a different 808 at some points, thats something that metro boomin himself has talked about in a video. Good vibe to it though, its not too over the top, could maybe pick up a little bit more at some points though maybe with some chords for the chorus. Keep at it!

i wasnt even gonna comment back because i thought it was spam, this is sickkkkkkkkkkkk

drums are so crispy give me yo damn sound pack haha

keep it up man

Ooooo I'm feeling this one here. Loving how those hi hats are hitting, very clean mix...and that reverse sample was really clever too. Only real critique I can give is that I feel like the hi hats pan left to right just a TAD too much, but otherwise this is really good. It leaves a lot of space for a rapper as well which would really take this to another level.

Liked and left a comment on the vid as well.

Ooooo I'm feeling this one here. Loving how those hi hats are hitting, very clean mix...and that reverse sample was really clever too. Only real critique I can give is that I feel like the hi hats pan left to right just a TAD too much, but otherwise this is really good. It leaves a lot of space for a rapper as well which would really take this to another level.

Liked and left a comment on the vid as well.

Thanks for your feedback and yea I often pan my hi hats, sometimes too much indeed, anyway glad you enjoyed it !

ay this shits fire bro, visuals go hard too you gunna come up could be a little louder tho just need to turn that gain up this bangs oh yah i subbed back too lookn forward to more bro

Last edited:
The production is solid like always good job man. THis is def something I can hear drake it it sounds like it could have been on WATTBA for sure

Back