New Track - "Into The Wind" - [F4F 100%]

hcgaron

Hey FP friends! I've got a new track I'd like to share with you. This one is called "Into the Wind." It's got a blend of lots of different genres, but it's in the pop realm.

I appreciate all your feedback and comments! Please leave links and I will be sure to return all feed!

Cheers!

- Hanzy

Last edited:
This would sound great with a voice ! I like the different influences and somehow everything stays coherent.

The basses blend a bit to much in my monitors but otherwise good balance !

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. I appreciate the listen a lot.

I wasn't satisfied with it when I posted yesterday - but I couldn't quite figure out why. Some insightful comments really helped me sort things out.

I went back over it today and made a lot of changes to the mix as well as the arrangement. I think it's much better now, although this one has given me more challenges than some others I've done recently.

I appreciate the input and I'll be returning everyone's feed today! Please check out the new mix/arrangement above if you have a chance.

Cheers!

Well done man! I like the array of style you got going on in this. Would like to hear some soft vocals on this maybe

here' my latest work

https://soundcloud.com/iamlark/215-instrumental

Thanks so much for your feed, bro! I just checked that link you dropped, really nice track man! It's so chill the whole time but when those drums kick in after the intro it really has an edge to it (which is awesome!). I love that little guitar and those keys... sooo smooth and sexy sounding.

Great work overall - I look forward to hearing more.

Thanks again for your listen and feedback! Cheers!

thanks for leaving such detailed feedback on mine... so i'ma do the same here..

this is nice, completely different which i'm used to hearing here, which is a good thing to me.... the melody is nice, i like the slap bass and the guitars. was there any live guitars used here? happier vibe as opposed to most the stuff you hear nowadays. the hard drums and dubstep parts were cool but i like the reg pop part the best. can't say anything bad man, good work bro

thanks for leaving such detailed feedback on mine... so i'ma do the same here..

this is nice, completely different which i'm used to hearing here, which is a good thing to me.... the melody is nice, i like the slap bass and the guitars. was there any live guitars used here? happier vibe as opposed to most the stuff you hear nowadays. the hard drums and dubstep parts were cool but i like the reg pop part the best. can't say anything bad man, good work bro

Thanks so much for your great feedback and for the listen! I can't tell you how much it means to me!

To answer your question, yeah all the guitars are played live. I like to work in a lot of guitar lately, I grew up as a guitarist and while I enjoy producing and using samples and playing all sorts of instruments I'm definitely into using live guitars whenever possible!

Thanks again - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I just launched a facebook artist page today - check it out if you like: Hanzy | Facebook

Cheers!

Wow this is nice man, I could absolutely see myself hearing this on the radio right now. Love the beginning progression, and I'm not usually a fan of the dubstep bassey sounding stuff but this fits in nicely here. The only criticism I could find was what someone already said, that you should add some punch to the dubstep bass part. It sounds nice, but I don't really feel it in my gut like I should. Other than I think this is really well done. Nice job!

Wasn't expecting the 4 to the floor style, but I'm liking it as it plays longer. Actually I'm really liking it now that it keeps playing. Great use of the guitar picks.. The whole song is really good, great production. I can definitely hear this as a commercial hit that would play on the radio with the right EDM vocalist. The only criticism I have is I feel the kick could have more 60hz and below to carry the sustain between kicks, and add that emotional energy. Could be done easily. Great track man, great track.

Wow this is nice man, I could absolutely see myself hearing this on the radio right now. Love the beginning progression, and I'm not usually a fan of the dubstep bassey sounding stuff but this fits in nicely here. The only criticism I could find was what someone already said, that you should add some punch to the dubstep bass part. It sounds nice, but I don't really feel it in my gut like I should. Other than I think this is really well done. Nice job!

Thanks so much for the feedback, bro! I would love to hear it on the radio one day :berzerk: ! lol. I really do appreciate the detailed comments. The truth is I hadn't even really thought of it as emulating dubstep until I took a step back after finishing it and now I see what you guys mean. I just thought it was some wild bass line and now I'm thinking... NEEDS MORE BALLS! lol

So thanks for the heads up! I might but a bitcrusher or some other thing on it to give it that grit in that section.

Thanks again for the look and the support - I'm humbled and grateful! Cheers!

You are such an amazing artist brother I really dig your stuff. This is super chill and sounds great! what else can I say haha

check this one out man!!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-something-different-f-f-100-always-499138/

Oh oh wow man, thank you so much! I can't tell how how humbled I am; comments like that are the reason we all do this! Keeps me motivated and inspired.

Thanks again so much. I'm so grateful! I'll hit your thread when I'm in the studio tonight.

Cheers!

Thanks so much everyone for all the support. I actually just swapped a file and made a very small adjustment to the arrangement. Every time I was listening to it in the car I kept humming a certain part in the final hook that I realized I should actually put in there!

So this one has truly been evolving with all of you as a part of it. Thank you all so much!

Cheers!

Wasn't expecting the 4 to the floor style, but I'm liking it as it plays longer. Actually I'm really liking it now that it keeps playing. Great use of the guitar picks.. The whole song is really good, great production. I can definitely hear this as a commercial hit that would play on the radio with the right EDM vocalist. The only criticism I have is I feel the kick could have more 60hz and below to carry the sustain between kicks, and add that emotional energy. Could be done easily. Great track man, great track.

Thanks so much for the listen and for your feedback - it's really helpful and I'll definitely be looking into some of the kick tails and try beefing them up!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support - thanks again! Cheers!

Back