New Song I Made! (Recorded on my Apple Headphones) *Feed4Feed

Cool beat, like that melody and the drums are dope. Very nice.

The vocals, sound good. The melody and harmony are real dope, so good job. The lyrics left a lot to be desired, with the 'swag so mean/always on the scene' type stuff. This has potential to be real dope, because the beat is, and the melody is. Work on those lyrics man, they're important!

Check me out when you get a chance! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/when-night-falls-f4f-100-a-536338/

Beat has a dope vibe to it, I fuck with your delivery as well but however you should spend more time perfecting your craft, not everyone has to be a Kendrick Lamar but some of these lines are just corny haha, your flow is dope though and I like the overall vibe this track gives off

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

The vocals have really good potential but aside from the fact that they were recorded on apple headphones, I feel like they panned out a little too much which is okay, but they have to be present in the center of the mix also. Honestly though I'm really impressed with the quality that you got from those apple headphones lmao bruh I probably wouldnt have known if you hadnt said anything. Beat is really good, most of the mix sounds to me like its sitting right where it should be, maybe the snare could be pulled out a little, little louder. Check me out if you'd like, big sean kinda beat here

Hell yeah man you have a lot of potential. The lyrics could use a bit more thought, but the flow is there. Bass sounds a bit too loud/distorted also. For recording this on your headphones this sounds really good lol

Back