[New Release] Just Clauz - Guideless (Feed & comments returned)

aight nice track, where you from? i think your vocals could be a bit louder and mixed a bit brighter, the beat is nice and bright so your vocals could use some other than that its a dope track. good work!

aight nice track, where you from? i think your vocals could be a bit louder and mixed a bit brighter, the beat is nice and bright so your vocals could use some other than that its a dope track. good work!

Thanks bruh. Yeah, vocals are my weakest point right now, and thats both recording and mixing. I'll make sure to remember the loud and brightness. Appeciate it man.

I hear a lot of potential, sounds like you might be straining a bit? Almost breathy? I think a bit of confident backing substance would actually do a lot for the track, along with mixing things to spec.

This beat is really cool first off and thought you really rode the beat pretty well. Thought your actual delivery could have been better but I think overall this isn't bad at all good job.

Great Track! The Bass Line is really nice.
I also like how your flow fits the beat.
You really have talent.
Keep it up!

I commented on your Youtube, too.

First off thank you for the review on my post. Now after hearing your track I liked the energy of the vocals but felt they were to emphasized a bit much at the end of each line. I think with a bit more toning down and better mixing on your vocals it could be pretty good. The lyrics however were great! The beat I though was well done but needed some mixing tweaks and more depth sounded a bit on the lacking side Maybe more background tones or fillers to overlap your current instruments could fill the void. Keep grinding my friend!

Props on this man, its a good track. I agree the vocals should be up a little in the mix and you should work on your delivery, but other than that I've got no criticism. You've got some dope flows man. Keep it up.

only problem like other people said is the vocals could be a bit louder but other than that it sounds great, the beat is sick!! same for your flow....i dig it bro i subscribed on youtube looking forward to hearing more.

on the constructive critism: You need better delivery on the rapping. It gets better in the second verse, but sometimes it feels like your chasing the beat, and not riding the wave of it (if that makes sense). Also, it doesn't sound like you mean it. You have to really go for it if you want the audience to connect with what your saying. go hard, man! :monkey:

Reminds me of this scene from hustle and flow (good movie. watch it if you get the time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCK1V5B4ZeQ

I like the arrangement of the beat, and the way you set it all up. Just work on that delivery

beat's pretty hype. the lyrics are cool but your delivery needs work. I don't feel the emotion in your voice though. sounds like you're reading it off a sheet or something. I'd say practice the flow a lot before getting on the mic. as a listener I don't feel convinced. once you got this down, work on your intonation. try emphasizing certain words, and vary the volune of your words. as practice for this try recording yourself rapping a song you know really well. then listen to it, and see if it sounds like the original artist. see what they are oding that works and sells, that you can implement in your own style. The chorus sounds out of key with your voice, you could try making it more like a singing hook, more melodic. Overall, lyrics are fine, its definitely an underground vibe, and the beat has potential for damage. Good luck

Thanks alot guys, really nice to know where I need to improve the most. Yeah, I realize by these post that I need to practice my song more before recording it, and that my delivery is not very good.

i'll need this feedback for future projects. Appreciate it folks!

Back