New Bounce (F4F)

I can dig it bro. I think the drums could have used a touch of the right reverb to blend them out into the beat a bit more MAYBE, they just stick out a bit because of the washed-out-y ness of the sample in the beginning, but I think they fit great in the second half as is.. Love that sample though, or samples, the transition in the middle was beautiful and I thought that second half was great, everything fit perfectly.

My Anchor to Reality, and Crystal Caverns - My latest release,

And here is the thread.

But as an aside, great to see you back bro.. I only unfollowed cause I thought you were inactive, re-followed. I just recently got back into producing again myself maybe a couple of months ago.. and started going harder than ever. Dunno if you even remember me haha, but yeah, nice to see you back. :)

This is real trippy I like the experimental/trippy sound selection at the same time its quite chill the vox sample is also a nice touch. The drums are cool but I feel the snare could use some reverb its a bit dry but other than that cool beat the mix is also clean sorry for the late reply.

Back