[NEW] Rick Ross Type Beat - Throne [Feedback 4 Feedback]

im really feeling the groove on this beat. the mixing and percussion are dope as well. i might have used a harder kick but i think the one you used fit the vibe. nice work!

Dope af bro(s), definitely clean, super clean. That's what I know you guys the best for, super clean tracks. Production always on point. I love the vibes on this, you guys got some great transitions and effects to add to the overall ambience. And the whole track vibes together, each sample and sound mixing well with the rest. Great job for sure. I was subscribed before, and following you guys on SC too. Do you guys still use SC too?

Dope af bro(s), definitely clean, super clean. That's what I know you guys the best for, super clean tracks. Production always on point. I love the vibes on this, you guys got some great transitions and effects to add to the overall ambience. And the whole track vibes together, each sample and sound mixing well with the rest. Great job for sure. I was subscribed before, and following you guys on SC too. Do you guys still use SC too?
Thanks man appreciate the support, yea you can find us on Soundcloud

You def got that Rick Ross vibe down.

That sample is great but my favorite part of this beat is the bassline. I disagree with post #2, that kick you got is just fine. Man you don't need any feedback, this track is a good to go lol. Nice work and thanks for the feedback.

Question: What did you use to make your video? I've never seen one done like that before.

You def got that Rick Ross vibe down.

That sample is great but my favorite part of this beat is the bassline. I disagree with post #2, that kick you got is just fine. Man you don't need any feedback, this track is a good to go lol. Nice work and thanks for the feedback.

Question: What did you use to make your video? I've never seen one done like that before.
Thanks appreciate the feedback, the video is made in Adobe After Effects

This is nice bro. I def loved the tranquility of this beat. Your verbpad was so nice. The drum fills sounded on point too. Loved the synths as well. Great transisitons...ofcourse I never like tags, but if there was anything I had to say about it...it would be just that.

real chill vibes from this, the sound selection is solid aswell man it all works so well together. Those lingering trumpets are fire to man, this is for sure some old rick ross type shit and the mix is nice aswell i fw with this man. Sorry for the delay in the feedback

This is a professional sounding instrumental the instrumentation, production & the mixing all sound very good. You hit the nail on the head with this Rick Ross type beat this is 100% his style smooth, soulful & luxurious when listening I can just imagine Ross, Wale & Nas going in on this also sorry for the long reply been busy.

Back