*New Beat* "SEARCHING" - Trap/RnB Vibe [Tory Lanez Type] F4F 100%

MessyBeatz

Haven't posted in a while but back with another one.

Let me know what you think - If you could comment on YouTube that would be great

Leave me your link and I will return the feed.

Thanks

Man this sounds really clean. The drums are on point. Love the different perc in the back. I'll have to check out the rest if your channel. Definitely subscribeing.

The drums on this one go hard, that's my favorite part of this beat. This beat has a calm vibe to it as well, good job, keep it up, and thanks for the feedback !

I agree that the mix is good. The drums really come clean through the mix. Like someone else said, it is a bit repetitive. I think you may have used those background pads a little too much in the beat. Still dope though.

Last edited:
Sick beat man. Love the ambiance created by that drone synth and pan, and really dig the percussion. Good job bro.

I dig this man, drums are on point, overall feel of the track flows from start to finish. I'll admit, I don't listen to a ton of beats from start to finish, but this one managed to make the cut haha...honestly, no critique here. Overall it's a very, very solidly built track. Good shit!

Kick&snare fits well, same thing can be told bout the cymbals and snare rolls. Open&closed hi-hat are interesting, the mastering have good elements, like how you done this. Thanks for the feed

This is a good listen man.. Mixed very well.. Only thing I'd change is maybe the synth stab pads that come on a little to frequent .. Maybe only use them during the hook and replace them in the verses with something else .. But solid none the less.. Thx for the check

I agree that the mix is good. The drums really come clean through the mix.

Thanks Meursault

Sick beat man. Love the ambiance created by that drone synth and pan, and really dig the percussion. Good job bro.

Much appreciated bro

This is a dope one man! Keep em coming! Fire!
Love the fact that you put some "scenes" in the backdrop...keeps the watchers engaged! Good thought! ;)

Thanks for the listen SimonGeezz

I dig this man, drums are on point, overall feel of the track flows from start to finish. I'll admit, I don't listen to a ton of beats from start to finish, but this one managed to make the cut haha...honestly, no critique here. Overall it's a very, very solidly built track. Good shit!

Thank you for the listen and feedback AlpacaPack.

Back