New beat - Gitano [F4F]

Didn't heard before but think it sound cool. You made this guitar yourself (i mean by recording it)? Bass line is good and fits. Great variation of instruments, you made a different thing here, wonder to see someone rhyming on it. Some brazilians MC's and producers like this kind of combination. Good work. Could you check my tracks? Have all kinds of beats soundcloud.com/cbg-131194

CBG - Thanks, the guitar is not recorded live, but it's composed in my daw if that makes any sense. Anyways I check couple of your beats i like the underground style I liked the "konbanwa" i could see a rapper on top, i also really liked " La Famiglia" I have a beat called same you should check it it has also a underground vibe.

Last edited:
I like this bro all your sounds are super clean! I could definitely see a international artist on this. As for advice I don't really have any as I don't make these type of beats but keep up the good work the mix was very clean and I felt all the instruments worked well together

I like the progression of the track, it doesn't get boring. & the mix is very clean. Nice percussion instruments & choice of different instruments as well. Sick beat man!

Last edited:
The guitar is dope! Did you play it yourself? I really liked the instrumentation here, you have a great ear for putting together different forms of instruments and layering too. I also like the progression, the track never got boring and each section of the beat was interesting. Overall this is really impressive, much love.

Greetings earthling!

Nice track here. I like the vibe, it has a Hispanic cultural feel, with a slight vibe of Reggaeton. The engineering here is clean, everything is audible. Keep up the good work.

- TTT

JayProd - the guitars are composed I used a kontakt library and tweaked it to sound authentic.

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it.

Love the spanish guitar and how you flipped it into a bouncing track! Superior mix on this joint as well. Following you on SC now fam!

This is really good. Best mix I've heard all day. Really clean. I really like the melody variations, it doesn't get repetitive. Nothing bad to say at all. Its been awhile since I used Kontakt. i gotta play around with it more lol.

Thanks!

W.A.M - Nice beat, I like the guitar the composition is very good. You arranged the beat very well a lot of breaks and build ups that's something most on fp are missing in their beats.

Last edited:
This is very nice!
guitar is on point, like the progression, i would probably take some sounds off and also change the drums but thats just my style :)
great track overall!!

Cool tune man! Surely can hear this on a beach bar this summer! Kick and bass are dope! weel tuned guitar! keep it up man!

DistortedWonder - I like how you incorporated all the samples, drums fitted very well. It's a unique track that has interesting vibe it's dope.

Back