New Beat: "Free Robin Hood" - Will it gain 16k plays like my other beat?

PRPS

aka Joey Jeff Productions

All constructive criticism is welcome. Check out the beat....let me know what you think.

Drop your links and I'll check out your beats

Thanks

Nice work on this beat man - you chose some really good sounds that all seem to go together and compliment each other. The arrangement is pretty good too - I like how you alternate elements in and out of the mix.

Constructively I have a few mix and composition pointers. Overall the beat seems very narrow. Like as if nearly everything is happening in the center. Try panning some of your percussion around (not the kick or snare though, but maybe the hats and shaker). Then try moving that plucky sound off center and put some cool stereo FX on it like a ping pong delay or something. Then those little dive synths you have in there, see if you can automate them to move from one side to the other or alternate sides. Little things like that will give the track much more dynamic movement and interest.

Then I would recommend getting more adventurous with your drum kit. Layer another kick with a different character in there, and maybe a clap or a trashy snare (not another 808) for more life. And maybe a tambourine, or a trash can being hit with a drumstick, anything to give it more jangle and lift.

Those are just some ideas to help the track move forward. I think you'll get more excitement out of the sounds you have based on how they are placed and what surrounds them.

Keep it up my friend!

Please return the feed when you can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

dope vibe to this, i like this beat. everything on it sounds good. good mix!

Feedback? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hael-milner-x-young-l3x-long-week-f4f-485043/

thanks for the listen. i just hit up your thread.

Nice work on this beat man - you chose some really good sounds that all seem to go together and compliment each other. The arrangement is pretty good too - I like how you alternate elements in and out of the mix.

Constructively I have a few mix and composition pointers. Overall the beat seems very narrow. Like as if nearly everything is happening in the center. Try panning some of your percussion around (not the kick or snare though, but maybe the hats and shaker). Then try moving that plucky sound off center and put some cool stereo FX on it like a ping pong delay or something. Then those little dive synths you have in there, see if you can automate them to move from one side to the other or alternate sides. Little things like that will give the track much more dynamic movement and interest.

Then I would recommend getting more adventurous with your drum kit. Layer another kick with a different character in there, and maybe a clap or a trashy snare (not another 808) for more life. And maybe a tambourine, or a trash can being hit with a drumstick, anything to give it more jangle and lift.

Those are just some ideas to help the track move forward. I think you'll get more excitement out of the sounds you have based on how they are placed and what surrounds them.

Keep it up my friend!

Please return the feed when you can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/uptempo-club-style-beat-[f4f]-485096/

Cheers!

great constructive criticism here. i really appreciate it man. i can see your view on alot of your points. Thanks alot. i appreciate it. just hit up your link and your page.

I really dig the laid back vibe, very chill; i wouldn't want to hear raps on this it's more of a standalone instrumental. The drums need a bit of work, nothing wrong with the structure they just need to pop a bit more. Great work with the synths.

thanks everyone for your feedback. i appreciate everyone taking the time to listen!

tomorrow i will get to all of your links!

]This is a really chill beat. Something to just vibe and listen to and maybe smoke too. I think the mix was good but I agree that the drums could pop a little more and the mix could be panned better but still great track bro

Last edited:
]This is a really chill beat. Something to just vibe and listen to and maybe smoke too. I think the mix was good but I agree that the drums could pop a little more and the mix could be panned better but still great track bro

i appreciate the feedback homie

aye this sounds great! sounds really professional and has a real chill vibe, keep it up man!
thanks for checking out my music man. i appreciate it.!

for me the melody could had a change up. it plays over the whole song the same 1 or 2 bar melody only different harmonies. i cant see where the verse and where the chorus is. maybe use some pads or strings in the chorus to make it fuller. the synth sound for the main melody is nice.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-composed-song-please-check-out-f4f-486334/

checked out your beat on your page. left some comments overall cool shit

Im not really diggin the beat all that much, but it sounds Great mix wise.. Maybe it needs some lyrics on it to catch me.. Please dont take it wrong just my opinion.. Good work though my dude keep it up.

Thanks for the feed

Im not really diggin the beat all that much, but it sounds Great mix wise.. Maybe it needs some lyrics on it to catch me.. Please dont take it wrong just my opinion.. Good work though my dude keep it up.

Thanks for the feed

hey thanks for your opinion man. thats whats great about music, everyone is entitled to their opinion and i honestly heard that comment before. I just have to find an artist to spit over it. I really apreicate you taking the time to check my beat out. check out

too....it has over 16,100 plays

I like the vibe, really chill. Not really my kind of beat, but it's really good for what it is. Solid mix, everything works together pretty well. Good work man.

I like the vibe, really chill. Not really my kind of beat, but it's really good for what it is. Solid mix, everything works together pretty well. Good work man.

thanks Crocydilus, i appreciate your honesty, do you have a link i can return feedback for. Thank you for taking the time you took checking out my music. hopefully those that checked out my music will follow me on soundcloud and twitter.

Love the chord progressions on this joint, I feel there is no flow to the different parts of the track. Like there should be more break downs and not just sudden changes of instrumentation. Overall thumbs up from me. The sounds really compliment each other.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-polo-invested-feed-4-feed-drop-links-486536/

thanks for the feedback. i left some comments on your invested track. real cool shit man. i appreciate you taking the time to listen

Back